Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Tamrac 661 Medium Studio Case (an 'airline resistant' rolling case)  (Read 894 times)

flyingwithfish

• http://www.flyingwithfish.com

For Sale: Tamrac 661 Medium Studio Case (an 'airline resistant' rolling case)

As I have changed how I shoot and what I shoot I find myself no longer using my Tamrac 661 case.   This case is large enough to hold pretty much everything at 16" x 8.5" x 35" and is durable enough to withstand pretty much anything life on the road can throw at your gear.

Over the past four years my Tamrac 661 was my go-to case for packing multiple Lumedyne strobe heads, multiple packs, batteries cords, full-size light stands (up to 35" long when folded up), full-size tripods, umbrellas, and pretty much everything I needed to carry (including often a change of clothing or two).

Aside from lighting and studio gear I have also used the Tamrac 661 to safely check a Canon 400f2.8 and 600f4 side-by-side in a single case on flights (with proper additional padding).

The design of the 661 is softsided but rigid and extremely durable.  The handle and wheels are well designed and have survived a few clunky pulls up and down various subways going to and from airports to photo shoots.

As I have changed up my gear and what projects I shoot this bag has become redundant and is looking for a new home. It is in very good cosmetic shape and perfect shape in terms of durability and performance.

For more information and specs on the back visit: http://www.tamrac.com/661.htm

Adorama & B&H sell the bag for $499, mine is $350 + $30 UPS shipping to the CONUS

Any questions?  Drop me an e-mail at fish@flyingwithfish.com
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 06:02:33 pm by flyingwithfish »
Steven Frischling
Photographer & Travel Strategist
Info For Travelling Photogs: www.flyingwithfish.com
Travel Photography Boot Camps: www.comeflywithfish.com
The Photos I Shoot: www.stevenfrischling.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up