Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Free condo and tour guide for Oregon Coast or Northern Oregon  (Read 2094 times)

grilla

• http://thecolorblindphotographer.net

If you are a large format photographer and are heading to the Portland Oregon area or the Oregon coast I would like to offer you the use of a free condo, local knowledge, and transportation to whatever sites you wish to visit. In return I would ask that you tutor me on the use of my 4 x 5 Tachihara. I used to shoot 6 x 9 before going digital and have made the move back to film.

This is a serious offer that will save you $$$$. My local knowledge will also save you time and effort by taking you to the right places at the right times. You can see my work at thecolorblindphotographer.net.

This offer ONLY APPLIES TO LARGE FORMAT photographers. Period.

Gary Conrad

daleeman

• http://
Free condo and tour guide for Oregon Coast or Northern Oregon
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 12:08:47 pm »

Quote from: grilla
If you are a large format photographer and are heading to the Portland Oregon area or the Oregon coast I would like to offer you the use of a free condo, local knowledge, and transportation to whatever sites you wish to visit. In return I would ask that you tutor me on the use of my 4 x 5 Tachihara. I used to shoot 6 x 9 before going digital and have made the move back to film.

This is a serious offer that will save you $$$$. My local knowledge will also save you time and effort by taking you to the right places at the right times. You can see my work at thecolorblindphotographer.net.

This offer ONLY APPLIES TO LARGE FORMAT photographers. Period.

Gary Conrad
What a deal? I too have a Tachihara 4x5. Would love to shoot more of it and the area sounds wonderful, what is up there to see? Coast lines, rather verticle ones I imagine, redwoods and such. How is the winter and very early spring up there

Lee
Pages: [1]   Go Up