Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: M645 150/2.8A, SB-24 Kit, Hassy Adapters, DMR Misc  (Read 1057 times)

Conner999

M645 150/2.8A, SB-24 Kit, Hassy Adapters, DMR Misc
« on: July 07, 2009, 08:41:36 am »

Have for sale the following:

1.  S O L D   NIB/AS NEW  Mamiya M645 150/2.8 A(po) Lens.
------------------------------------------------------
VERY sharp starting WO, great color, smooth action, great bokeh.  Uses ULD glass for APO-quality CA correction. Works like a charm on my 1Ds2. Built-in hood. Comes with caps & box.

US$250 shipped and PP'd in NA. Overseas fine, buyer pays difference in shipping. Paying by EMT in Canada - take off 3%.

2. Nikon SB-24 Strobist/IR trigger Kit.
-----------------------------------------------
This powerful tilt/swivel/zoom flash is in EX shape, works like new, no issues in any respect. Comes with:

1. Lumiquest FXtra Gel holder w/all factory w/color-correction gels.
2. IR gel filter (currently installed) enabling the flash to be used as a primo 'zero-contribution' IR flash trigger.

Until I went RF, the SB-24 was used as my trigger for Elinchrom and other lights in M mode of my 1Ds2.  Sucker kicks off a hell of an IR burst  ;>

Notes:

1. Flash DOES have, gasp, velcro on it (for FXtra).
2. The FXtra works GREAT for holding (and storing) gels, but as-is there can be some light-leak around the very edges of the installed gel strips thru the vinyl window. This sliver of space allows the gels to be inserted and removed easily, but it can allow a hairline amount of non-corrected light thru.

To prevent this and to insure that with the IR filter in the holder, the SB-24 was ZERO contribution, the slivers of open space around window (as seen from the front of the flash) are masked-off with slivers of black gaffer. Has no impact on use of any of the supplied color correction gels.

US$110 PP'd and shipped in NA.

Hassy-Nikon/Leica adapters. DMR Misc.
All prices are US$, shipped by NORMAL post from Canada. Payment by PP. All in great shape:
----------------------------
1. Generic Hasselblad - Leica R adapter US$20
2. Generic Hasselblad - Nikon adapter US$20
3. Leica DMR Large Eyecup (14217) NIB $25

Will obviously offer discount if items combined due to saved shipping, etc. References on FM under same user name.

Email please.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 04:52:45 pm by Conner999 »

Conner999

M645 150/2.8A, SB-24 Kit, Hassy Adapters, DMR Misc
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 04:53:07 pm »

Lens is sold
SB-24, etc remain avail
Pages: [1]   Go Up