Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB Cambo stand  (Read 2828 times)

framah

WTB Cambo stand
« on: July 02, 2009, 04:06:53 pm »

Looking for a Cambo Monopod stand. Need 7' height.
"It took a  lifetime of suffering and personal sacrifice to develop my keen aesthetic sense."

dcobb

• David Cobb Photography
WTB Cambo stand
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 03:16:13 pm »

I have a Cambo ECS 9' Monopod and a Cambo UST 12' Monopod with all accessories if you are interested.

framah

WTB Cambo stand
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 04:41:16 pm »

Thanks. What all do you have for accessories and how much for what you have?

I'm needing a 7' one as that is all that will fit into the room I'm using presently, but could possibly pick up larger one for when i might need it.

I can't find anything on the 9' ECS stand. Is it that old that it isn't in their catalog anymore?
"It took a  lifetime of suffering and personal sacrifice to develop my keen aesthetic sense."

dcobb

• David Cobb Photography
WTB Cambo stand
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 05:37:40 pm »

I believe Cambo changed the design slightly and re-named it to Cambo MBS Deluxe. I have the Cambo 3D Gearhead U-19 with the Studio Stand. Accessories for the Cambo 12' UST--- I have the U-45(low angle adapter arm), U-9 (Right angle platform),UBS Ball Bearing Double Arm, U-19 (3D Gearhead), U-10 (Camera platform)-Haven't really put a price on these items, what are you interested in?

framah

WTB Cambo stand
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 10:50:41 am »

Check your messages, I sent you an email about this. Thanks.

adstudio

WTB Cambo stand
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 12:17:18 am »

Quote from: dcobb
I have a Cambo ECS 9' Monopod and a Cambo UST 12' Monopod with all accessories if you are interested.

I may be interested in your stand, what city are you in? Do you have a price on the 9' stand.

Alan

dcobb

• David Cobb Photography
WTB Cambo stand
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 07:43:33 am »

I am waiting payment on the 9' stand but I still have the 12' Cambo UST if you are interested-Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up