Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Korona 8x20" for sale  (Read 1484 times)

Neil Folberg

• http://www.visiongallery.com
Korona 8x20" for sale
« on: July 01, 2009, 04:47:56 am »

Hello,

I have an 8x20" Korona Panoramic for sale, in custom made aluminum case, with state-of-the-art Dallmeyer No.3 lens in excellent condition, used. This kit includes two 8x20 holders, one antique, one Fidelity. The camera has no ground glass, no viewfinder, no auto-focus, no warranty. It has been modified to add a substantial base for modern tripods and has metal rods added to support the front standard in gale winds, if you're using it for example to make photographs on the Normandy Coast in a winter storm. This model, most of you will already know, has an extension platform to accept long lens. The bellows looks good, but I wouldn't guarantee it's light-tight.

This is a hot item so I'm entertaining all serious offers, but you'll have to take into account that if you're not in Israel, it will have to be shipped at buyer's expense. Perhaps we can have it fitted for a Leaf back before it leaves Israel ....

Anyone who would care to make an offer is welcome to do so. It is a truly lovely piece of work.

Neil Folberg

Pages: [1]   Go Up