Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Leaf Valeo 22Wi AFD c/w IPAQ & 20Gb Magazine  (Read 1149 times)

BigWooha

• http://www.graemewaugh.com
FS: Leaf Valeo 22Wi AFD c/w IPAQ & 20Gb Magazine
« on: June 26, 2009, 02:57:59 pm »

Leaf Valeo 22Wi c/w IPAQ & 20Gb Magazine

This back is pretty much like new and I've only really used it as a back up to my other backs.

I've used it on both a Mamiya AFD and a RZ67 and it performed fantastically well. Nice big files full of detail. I've compared these files directly with quite a few high end DSLR's and I still think these produce a nicer file.

It comes complete with a IPAQ so you can see your files straight away. They sync via bluetooth technology or cable. You can also use the IPAQ to set the parameters of the back i.e.. ISO, Profile, and various other modes.

Also included is an extension pack with 20GB magazine that mounts underneath to give you loads of storage when on location. There were only two batteries originally, however I will include another 6 to help keep you going along with charger.

The only thing missing is the original USB card reader but I'm sure most people will have there own anyway. I'm only selling it because it doesn't get used much.

Looking for £1500

Ulrich

FS: Leaf Valeo 22Wi AFD c/w IPAQ & 20Gb Magazine
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 04:52:19 pm »

Did send you a PM

ulrich
Pages: [1]   Go Up