Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rollei kit for sale  (Read 1243 times)

mjrichardson

Rollei kit for sale
« on: June 20, 2009, 12:20:31 pm »

Hello.

I'm clearing out the last of my medium format kit as I am now spending 90% of my time working abroad and simply don't use it.

There are quite a few odds and sods as listed below.

I'll start with film backs, there are x2 120 film backs, x6 inserts, x1 Polaroid back with a spare slide. There is also an adapter for a digital back, Sinar I believe although I'm not sure what back it's for exactly.

[attachment=14685:rollei_3.jpg]

Chargers. There is a new 12v car charger.

[attachment=14686:rollei_10.jpg]

There is also a proper mains charger, x2 good batteries, x1 Mains battery adapter allowing you to be powered by mains electricity.

[attachment=14687:rollei_11.jpg]

I have a manual for 6008AF along with a neck strap and a 9mm extension tube.

[attachment=14688:rollei_12.jpg]

I also have a 6008AF that has a problem, it says error 5 on the screen, the manual says that means "mirror drive malfunctioning. Have your camera checked if this display appears"
I haven't sent it off and I'm not likely too, camera goes as seen, consider it as needing to be sent off for a full service, price will reflect this. It is fitted with a WLF in excellent condition and I also have a 45 degree prism finder. The camera looks in amazing condition other than the error message, no signs of wear at all really.

[attachment=14689:rollei_1.jpg]

[attachment=14690:rollei_2.jpg]

Lastly I have a Schneider Variogon 60-140 F4.6 AF Zoom lens. This lens is an absolute beast, externally it is in incredibly clean condition, no signs of wear at all, internally the glass is clean and bright but the guy I brought it from told me that it had suffered from moisture ingress and I needed to be sent away to be fully serviced. It is sold as seen and should be considered as needing a full service before use.

[attachment=14691:rollei_4.jpg]

[attachment=14692:rollei_5.jpg]

[attachment=14694:rollei_7.jpg]

The lens has a B+W filter attached, it is in perfect condition.

[attachment=14693:rollei_6.jpg]

I also have a brand new lens shade for the 60-140mm Variogon, it is in it's box and appears never to have been fitted.

[attachment=14695:rollei_9.jpg]

All of these items are in excellent condition, unless stated. The camera and lens should be considered as needing full services and in effect they are being sold as no good. This lens is currently for sale at Robert White for £4158 plus VAT, it is probably worth sending it off and getting it sorted for someone.
http://www.robertwhite.co.uk/product.asp?P...8&PT_ID=331

Ideally I'd like to sell the lot, I'm open to reasonable offers for everything, I will post anywhere at cost. If you want more details or photographs then drop me a line.

Thanks.

Mat.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 12:22:12 pm by mjrichardson »

mjrichardson

Rollei kit for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 05:22:39 pm »

Hello.

An update on prices.

I have found prices from Robert White for NEW kit, prices shown next to the item for sale below.

Lens  £4158   Sold pending transfer of funds.
Camera Body  £2230  Needs repair.

9mm extension £295
Mains Battery Charger  £95
12v Battery Charger  £120
Mains Adapter  £190
2x Battery  £75
2x 120 Film Backs  £500
6x Film Inserts  £65
Polaroid Back  £600
Lens Hood 60-140  £250
45 degree prism finder  £710

DB adapter to 6008, serial number 551.43.237 £??

To buy the above kit new, excluding the lens, camera and DB adapter would cost around £3750 at current prices.

I'd like to sell the lot in one go if possible, I think that £1000 for everything in excellent condition and I will throw the camera body in for free as it needs a service and maybe a repair.

Anyone interested then drop me a line.

Cheers.

Mat.
Pages: [1]   Go Up