Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where Is the 3rd file in the new tutorial?  (Read 4898 times)

Muir

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8
Where Is the 3rd file in the new tutorial?
« on: June 19, 2009, 09:16:02 PM »

I seem to be having problems.  I have downloaded all the files and the 3rd and 4th in the list appear to download as the same file and I don't seem to have parts 5 and 6.  Is anyone else seeing this or is it some strange issue with safari 4?
Muir
Logged

Chris Sanderson

  • Administrator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2221
Where Is the 3rd file in the new tutorial?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 12:33:36 AM »

Quote from: Muir
I seem to be having problems.  I have downloaded all the files and the 3rd and 4th in the list appear to download as the same file and I don't seem to have parts 5 and 6.  Is anyone else seeing this or is it some strange issue with safari 4?
Muir
Some folks have been confused by my file and folder naming system (irony   )

There are 8 zip files containing eleven videos and two text files. IOW the zip files are containers for the files within. This is how it breaks out:

wamp_01.zip contains 3 files:
WAMP_01_Intro.mp4
WAMP_02_Where.mp4
WAMP_TableofContents


wamp_02.zip contains 1 file:
WAMP_03_Org-FileNaming.mp4

wamp_03.zip contains 1 file:
WAMP_04_Import.mp4


wamp_04.zip contains 2 files:
WAMP_05_Ranking.mp4
WAMP_06_Caption.mp4


wamp_05.zip contains 1 file:
WAMP_07_Keywords.mp4


wamp_06.zip contains 1 file:
WAMP_08_Filtering.mp4


wamp_07.zip contains 1 file:
WAMP_09_On-the-Road.mp4

wamp_08.zip contains 3 files:
WAMP_10_XMP.mp4
WAMP_11_Archiving.mp4
Keywords_Offer


and as I look at that, you are forgiven for being befuddled  
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 12:35:02 AM by ChrisSand »
Logged
Christopher Sanderson
The Luminous-Landscape

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 10968
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Where Is the 3rd file in the new tutorial?
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 11:12:14 AM »

Quote from: ChrisSand
Some folks have been confused by my file and folder naming system (irony   )

There are 8 zip files containing eleven videos and two text files. IOW the zip files are containers for the files within. This is how it breaks out:

wamp_01.zip contains 3 files:
WAMP_01_Intro.mp4
WAMP_02_Where.mp4
WAMP_TableofContents


wamp_02.zip contains 1 file:
WAMP_03_Org-FileNaming.mp4

wamp_03.zip contains 1 file:
WAMP_04_Import.mp4


wamp_04.zip contains 2 files:
WAMP_05_Ranking.mp4
WAMP_06_Caption.mp4


wamp_05.zip contains 1 file:
WAMP_07_Keywords.mp4


wamp_06.zip contains 1 file:
WAMP_08_Filtering.mp4


wamp_07.zip contains 1 file:
WAMP_09_On-the-Road.mp4

wamp_08.zip contains 3 files:
WAMP_10_XMP.mp4
WAMP_11_Archiving.mp4
Keywords_Offer


and as I look at that, you are forgiven for being befuddled  
Hey, Chris! I understand that Luminous Landscape has a nifty tutorial on file-naming and locating your files. You just might want to study it before naming your next set of video files. 
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes

http://myrvaagnes.com  Visit my photo website. New images each season. Also visit my new website: http://ericneedsakidney.org

michael

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5084
Where Is the 3rd file in the new tutorial?
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 01:30:22 PM »

Quote from: EricM
Hey, Chris! I understand that Luminous Landscape has a nifty tutorial on file-naming and locating your files. You just might want to study it before naming your next set of video files. 

Low blow Eric, low blow.  
Logged

vaphoto

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 49
    • vaphoto site
Where Is the 3rd file in the new tutorial?
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 08:59:05 PM »

I have never had this problem before with any of your products. It is a big waste of time. The lessons are great, the access it not up to your standards.
vaphoto
Logged
Bob
vaphoto

Chris Sanderson

  • Administrator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2221
Where Is the 3rd file in the new tutorial?
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 09:39:00 PM »

Quote from: vaphoto
I have never had this problem before with any of your products. It is a big waste of time. The lessons are great, the access it not up to your standards.
vaphoto
If you are specific, perhaps I can help

Chris
Logged
Christopher Sanderson
The Luminous-Landscape
Pages: [1]   Go Up