Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: P45+ DB (Mamiya); PhaseOne AFDIII and Lenses  (Read 1860 times)

Kurt Kamka

FS: P45+ DB (Mamiya); PhaseOne AFDIII and Lenses
« on: June 19, 2009, 08:25:51 pm »

I have a P45+ back for sale (Mamiya mount). It currently has about 7000 exposures on the nose. It was purchased new last year in June.

The back is in mint condition with the plastic still covering the LCD. It includes two extra batteries, the case and all of the items that came with it when it was new. (The case has never left the house.)

Price: $15,000 plus shipping and any paypal fees.

I also have a Phase One/Mamiya AFD III camera and the following lenses if anyone is interested: 35mm MF, 45mm AF, 80/2.8 D, 150/2.8 D, 65mm Hartblei tilt shift and Hasselblad 110/2 FE with Mamiya adapter.

I can price them separate, but thought that I'd wait to see if the buyer of the back might want to look at some sort of package deal.

KETCHROSSI

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 03:24:55 pm »

Quote from: Kurt Kamka
I have a P45+ back for sale (Mamiya mount). It currently has about 7000 exposures on the nose. It was purchased new last year in June.

The back is in mint condition with the plastic still covering the LCD. It includes two extra batteries, the case and all of the items that came with it when it was new. (The case has never left the house.)

Price: $15,000 plus shipping and any paypal fees.

I also have a Phase One/Mamiya AFD III camera and the following lenses if anyone is interested: 35mm MF, 45mm AF, 80/2.8 D, 150/2.8 D, 65mm Hartblei tilt shift and Hasselblad 110/2 FE with Mamiya adapter.

I can price them separate, but thought that I'd wait to see if the buyer of the back might want to look at some sort of package deal.

Interested in your Phase one (mamiya 645AFD III) system please provide availability and pricing as well as location of gear, thanks, also looking for a P45 DB but don't think I'll spend extra now for the  +.

I'm a serious buyer, and looking in to purchase either the Mamiya P45 system or Hassy system, now.

Kurt Kamka

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 08:10:34 am »

Thanks for the note. However, the kit is sold.

Kurt

Quote from: KETCHROSSI
Interested in your Phase one (mamiya 645AFD III) system please provide availability and pricing as well as location of gear, thanks, also looking for a P45 DB but don't think I'll spend extra now for the  +.

I'm a serious buyer, and looking in to purchase either the Mamiya P45 system or Hassy system, now.

KETCHROSSI

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 09:42:35 am »

Quote from: Kurt Kamka
Thanks for the note. However, the kit is sold.

Kurt

thanks for your replay.

Ketch
Pages: [1]   Go Up