Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nuns on the beach  (Read 2247 times)

dalethorn

Nuns on the beach
« on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:28 pm »

Not much I can add to this.  Taken with a Nikon 8800 in good daylight.  I never saw nuns on that beach again.

pegelli

• http://pegelli.smugmug.com/
Nuns on the beach
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 03:17:10 am »

I like the composition and idea behind the picture, but the technical aspects leave a lot to be desired (eg. sharpness, abberations, blowouts)
pieter, aka pegelli

Ed Blagden

Nuns on the beach
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 02:01:47 pm »

Sorry, but I don't like it.  Apart from the technical issues of sharpness and blowouts, the Nuns are too centred and the little green triangle of vegetation bottom left ruins it.

Sorry, but no.

Ed

Stuarte

• http://
Nuns on the beach
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 05:45:56 pm »

Puts me in mind of a shot I took in the Algarve, Portugal, last Spring.  I just wish there had been nuns there too.

dalethorn

Nuns on the beach
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 06:50:21 pm »

Quote from: pegelli
I like the composition and idea behind the picture, but the technical aspects leave a lot to be desired (eg. sharpness, abberations, blowouts)

I thank everyone for the critiques.  I made a mistake not saying the image had all these obvious faults, and asking about the comp. only.

dalethorn

Nuns on the beach
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 06:52:18 pm »

Quote from: Stuarte
Puts me in mind of a shot I took in the Algarve, Portugal, last Spring.  I just wish there had been nuns there too.

I don't know if it would have been as much fun with the nuns.  Not the ones here in Ohio, anyway.  Maybe those California nuns are different - haven't been there for awhile.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 06:53:07 pm by dalethorn »
Pages: [1]   Go Up