Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sinar e75LV now €7500  (Read 3927 times)

Graham Mitchell

Sinar e75LV now €7500
« on: June 16, 2009, 08:42:54 am »

Just noticed that Sinar seems to be offering a special deal until the end of the month - a Sinar e75LV for €7500. Add an adapter of your choice and you're looking at low to mid 8K for a 33MP back with live view, good ISO 800 performance (remember Thierry's thread?) plus 3 year warranty. Sounds like a heck of a deal!

https://shop.strato.de/epages/15493234.sf/d.../sinarback_em75

dergiman

• http://www.philippderganz.com
Sinar e75LV now €7500
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 10:26:37 am »

Quote from: foto-z
Just noticed that Sinar seems to be offering a special deal until the end of the month - a Sinar e75LV for €7500. Add an adapter of your choice and you're looking at low to mid 8K for a 33MP back with live view, good ISO 800 performance (remember Thierry's thread?) plus 3 year warranty. Sounds like a heck of a deal!

definitley a very good deal. i think that sinar is updating the emotion 75LV to an espirit back and wants to get rid of the old ones.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 10:29:04 am by dergiman »
Philipp Derganz Photography
www.philippderganz.com
Architektur Photo
Wien, Austria

ThierryH

Sinar e75LV now €7500
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 10:33:16 am »

I don't think so.

Thierry

Quote from: dergiman
i think that sinar is updating the emotion 75LV to an espirit back and wants to get rid of the old ones.

AlDoori

Sinar e75LV now €7500
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 10:44:58 am »

a camera adapter is included:
1-Shot Digitalback mit 33 Mio. Bildpunkten Auflösung, Aufnahmefläche 36mm x 48 mm, 16 Bit Farbtiefe RGB, entspricht ca. 12 Blendenstufen Dynamikumfang, Live-View, integriertes 2,5" LCD-Display, wechselbarer Li-Io-Akku, Speicherung wahlweise auf internen Festspeicher (6 GB) und/oder CF-Card, Firewire 400. Erhältlich für nahezu alle gängigen Mittel- und Fachkameras.

inkl. 1 Kameraadapter nach freier Wahl

Cfranson

Sinar e75LV now €7500
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 10:56:29 am »

Quote from: ThierryH
I don't think so.

Thierry

It doesn't seem like Sinar wants to get rid of anything in the US. We haven't received any notice of a promotion, and haven't been able to get product in some time.

Graham Mitchell

Sinar e75LV now €7500
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 11:24:25 am »

Quote from: AlDoori
a camera adapter is included:

Oh, I didn't notice that before. Even better!

shutay

• http://www.asiaphotohub.com/Jason/
Sinar e75LV now €7500
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 11:51:16 am »

Oh, I didn't notice that before. Even better!

Are you tempted, Graham?

Graham Mitchell

Sinar e75LV now €7500
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 12:27:04 pm »

Quote from: shutay
Are you tempted, Graham?

A bit. More by the high ISO performance than the extra pixels, but if I am honest with myself I need other things more...

ynp

• http://
Sinar e75LV now €7500
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 12:28:30 pm »

Quote from: Cfranson
It doesn't seem like Sinar wants to get rid of anything in the US. We haven't received any notice of a promotion, and haven't been able to get product in some time.
A German photo magazine advertised it as a German only deal, then the Russian Sinar dealer said that the offer was extended to Russia. Perhaps the USA is next?

hubell

Sinar e75LV now €7500
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 03:22:44 pm »

I would be wary of viewing this as "a heck of a deal." This has the feel of a fire sale in anticipation of Sinar pulling the plug completely on its digital back business. The sale runs out on June 30, the day before the insolvency proceeding for F&H in which the affected players will presumably have to put their cards on the table with the Hy6 and put up or shut up.

paratom

Sinar e75LV now €7500
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2009, 05:43:34 pm »

Quote from: hcubell
I would be wary of viewing this as "a heck of a deal." This has the feel of a fire sale in anticipation of Sinar pulling the plug completely on its digital back business. The sale runs out on June 30, the day before the insolvency proceeding for F&H in which the affected players will presumably have to put their cards on the table with the Hy6 and put up or shut up.

IMO the nice thing about the 75LV is that it offers the high ISO performance of a P30+ but without the crop factor and without micro lenses.
Plus you can use it on many cameras via adapter.

Graham Mitchell

Sinar e75LV now €7500
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2009, 07:20:10 pm »

Quote from: hcubell

Who knows what might happen to the various MF players, but as long as there is a Sinar, they will be legally obliged to honour the warranty for 3 years, and the back will still produce high quality images for years, just like any other back costing much more. Given the price and features, I would still call this a deal. Heck, you could buy two for the same price as the equivalent Phase back. The only real threat is if Sinar closes its doors altogether.

uaiomex

• http://www.eduardocervantes.com
Sinar e75LV now €7500
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2009, 02:04:16 am »

Too bad the sale will end before I sell a house. I have friends visiting in Germany right now
Lord, you just saved me 7,500 Euros!
Seriously, hell of a good deal. I would take my chances.

Who knows what might happen to the various MF players, but as long as there is a Sinar, they will be legally obliged to honour the warranty for 3 years, and the back will still produce high quality images for years, just like any other back costing much more. Given the price and features, I would still call this a deal. Heck, you could buy two for the same price as the equivalent Phase back. The only real threat is if Sinar closes its doors altogether.
Pages: [1]   Go Up