Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: horizontal aberration on ixpress 132c, has anyone seen it??  (Read 1695 times)

QUERZOLI

Hi, i am just wondering if someone have seen it before, could it be because the axpesure is longer than 23 seconds,,... i am not sure but i guess i read somewhere that the 132 can do exposures just for as long as 23 seconds,,,... it doesnt make any sense for me though......  on shorter exposures it was amazing quality.....

Can anybody  help
?????????????????

Cfranson

horizontal aberration on ixpress 132c, has anyone seen it??
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 12:12:03 pm »

Quote from: QUERZOLI
Hi, i am just wondering if someone have seen it before, could it be because the axpesure is longer than 23 seconds,,... i am not sure but i guess i read somewhere that the 132 can do exposures just for as long as 23 seconds,,,... it doesnt make any sense for me though......  on shorter exposures it was amazing quality.....

Can anybody  help
?????????????????
That's typical of what you see when there is a mismatch of shutter speed and digital back exposure time. I would guess that the shutter was still open when the back ended its capture.

QUERZOLI

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 12:57:02 pm »

Quote from: Cfranson
That's typical of what you see when there is a mismatch of shutter speed and digital back exposure time. I would guess that the shutter was still open when the back ended its capture.

Thanks... any idea of why this would have happened???  i just started using this camera ... ill do further tests since i just updated the firmware

again, thanks a lot

Paul_Claesson_HasselbladUS

• http://www.hasselbladusa.com
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 01:12:23 pm »

It does appear that the data is being read off the CCD as the Shutter is still open for a 23 seconds exposure.

On the 132C, Press the Menu button, Navigate to Shutter and select (32) for 32 seconds, press OK.
The default shutter setting is 1/8 second.

Paul
Paul Claesson
Technical Support Manager
Hasselblad Hasselblad Bron Inc.
support@hasselbladbron.com or
pclaesson@hasselbladbron.com
800-367-6434 x303

The opinions expressed here are my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of Hasselblad.

ThierryH

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 01:15:47 pm »

The "digital back exposure time" (call it activation time) should be at least equal, better longer than the shutter speed. You should be able to adjust the back exposure time in the software, although I don't know it.

Best regards,
Thierry

Thanks... any idea of why this would have happened???  i just started using this camera ... ill do further tests since i just updated the firmware

again, thanks a lot

QUERZOLI

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 08:27:46 pm »

Quote from: Paul_Claesson_HasselbladUS
It does appear that the data is being read off the CCD as the Shutter is still open for a 23 seconds exposure.

On the 132C, Press the Menu button, Navigate to Shutter and select (32) for 32 seconds, press OK.
The default shutter setting is 1/8 second.

Paul

thanks a lot, i appreciate your reply..... thank you
Pages: [1]   Go Up