Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tested & Recommended  (Read 1610 times)

John Camp

Tested & Recommended
« on: June 02, 2009, 05:37:18 pm »

The Tested & Recommended link button should, IMHO, be above the B&H ad, with the rest of the Table of Contents. As it is, the ad separates the Table of Contents from the T&R link, and I had to look around for a while before I found it. I realize that this might be a subtle IQ test, but I do think the link should be moved up...

On another matter, I read the review for the Hyperdrive COLORSPACE, which was done some time ago, and I wonder if the time hasn't passed for these things. I was in a Best Buy the other day and you can get an eight-gig CF card for $39. For people with dual-slot DSLRs, I think you might as well do back-up on the spot; or, if you have to carry a laptop anyway (along with the UDMA), and you have a single-slot camera, simply put the card away after uploading to the laptop...Doing that would be both safer and lighter.

Yet another thought, in my eternal quest to fix LuLa...when LuLa does these foreign jaunts, like to Iceland or Antarctica, and there are lots of people involved, and everybody is cutting the handles off their toothbrushes to make room for another piece of photo gear...wouldn't it be almost as cheap to rent a jet? It seems like that would solve a lot of problems -- if everybody flew to New York or Miami, say, and then took one of the national airlines planes to wherever you're going...bet you could make a deal to carry on anything you wanted. And maybe not have to take that dreaded regional flight.

JC

catherinecarter85

Tested & Recommended
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 08:27:46 pm »

A good time to revised the great resource the equipment browser is! Cheers!  

pret auto
Pages: [1]   Go Up