Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase One backs for sale  (Read 2903 times)

antonyoung

Phase One backs for sale
« on: May 09, 2009, 08:11:25 am »

I'm selling off some of my backs to help fund P40+ purchases. All are in good working order and good shape cosmetically. They come with case (first three purchase get the P1 bling case, last one gets the P1 pelican, unless you would prefer the pelican), charger, battery, and Phase accessories. Not included are firewire cables, cf cards, or C1 Pro. Good opportunity to get a backup back, or get into medium format on the cheap.

P30 Contax mount. Out of warranty, 9084 actuations, only been used as a backup- $7000

P30 Hasselblad H mount. Out of warranty, 8094 actuations, only been used as a backup- $7000

P30 Hasselblad H mount. Value Added warranty until 7/14/09, 103040 actuations, being used as a backup on a trip until 5/22. Eligible for platform swap- $7000

P45+ Hasselblad H mount. Value Added warranty until 11/13/09, 57259 actuations, eligible for platform swap- $16500

I'm located in NYC, backs are available for pickup in person, or I can ship. Payment by cash, bank check, or wire transfer. I have excellent long term ebay feedback and can provide references for sales and purchases on this board.

I'll be around this upcoming week if you want to buy, and then away for the following week. Please don't contact me with lower offers, I've priced these where the market seems to be in the hopes of quick and easy sales. If they don't sell at these prices then I'll list them on ebay in a couple of weeks. If you want to try for cheaper just wait until then.

antonyoung

Phase One backs for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 06:21:56 pm »

Quote from: antonyoung
I'm selling off some of my backs to help fund P40+ purchases. All are in good working order and good shape cosmetically. They come with case (first three purchase get the P1 bling case, last one gets the P1 pelican, unless you would prefer the pelican), charger, battery, and Phase accessories. Not included are firewire cables, cf cards, or C1 Pro. Good opportunity to get a backup back, or get into medium format on the cheap.

P30 Contax mount. Out of warranty, 9084 actuations, only been used as a backup- $7000

P30 Hasselblad H mount. Out of warranty, 8094 actuations, only been used as a backup- $7000

P30 Hasselblad H mount. Value Added warranty until 7/14/09, 103040 actuations, being used as a backup on a trip until 5/22. Eligible for platform swap- $7000

P45+ Hasselblad H mount. Value Added warranty until 11/13/09, 57259 actuations, eligible for platform swap- $16500

I'm located in NYC, backs are available for pickup in person, or I can ship. Payment by cash, bank check, or wire transfer. I have excellent long term ebay feedback and can provide references for sales and purchases on this board.

I'll be around this upcoming week if you want to buy, and then away for the following week. Please don't contact me with lower offers, I've priced these where the market seems to be in the hopes of quick and easy sales. If they don't sell at these prices then I'll list them on ebay in a couple of weeks. If you want to try for cheaper just wait until then.

Contax P30 SOLD

H-Mount P30's off the market for now.

H-Mount P45+ lowered to $15,000 (on a job until the 20th, I can deliver it after that if anybody wants it).

antonyoung

Phase One backs for sale
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 05:49:31 pm »

H-Mount P30 (with mount swap available until July 14) now on eBay, auction is right here. NO RESERVE, starting bid is $9.99.

antonyoung

Phase One backs for sale
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 08:04:17 am »

The second H-Mount P30 (the low mileage one with no mount swap available) is now on eBay, auction is right here. NO RESERVE, starting bid is again $9.99.

antonyoung

Phase One backs for sale
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 06:19:08 pm »

The H-Mount P45+ (with mount swap available!) is now on eBay, auction is right here. NO RESERVE, starting bid is again $9.99.

I have a special offer to Luminous Landscape members that I didn't post in the auction. If you win the back, for $2000 more than your winning bid I'll add an H1 body, 80mm lens, and prism. Or for $3000 more than your winning bid, I'll make it two H1 bodies, two prisms, and an 80mm lens.
Pages: [1]   Go Up