Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rearranging images in Survey mode  (Read 1213 times)

NickJB

Rearranging images in Survey mode
« on: May 03, 2009, 07:27:14 pm »

I'm started using Survey mode a lot more recently and am coming up against a problem. I'm hoping I just have a setting wrong.

I open 4-10 images in Survey mode to pick my select and next best options (or sometimes a version that has something I need to composite from) and as I compare the photographs I want to rearrange the order, as seen in the Survey window. So I drag my first image to the front or top of the group if images (still in the Survey window). I can get 2 images to sit next to each other, but then if I drag a third to sit next to the second, the second images will go back to where it was originally in the survey mode window - I am doing this with the Survey window maximized so I have as much monitor real estate as possible to see all the images, so I cannot see the filmstrip or either side panel.

Does anyone know how to do this - rearrange the order of the images seen in the Survey window?

Many thanks!

nick

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
Rearranging images in Survey mode
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 02:21:15 am »

From what I can tell, you can only move one photo at a time in Survey mode.  As you say, if you move another, the previous image reverts to its original position.  Maybe rather than using Survey mode you should use grid view, making the thumbnails larger so you have fewer images on screen at one time.

Mike.
If your mind is attuned t
Pages: [1]   Go Up