Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: FujiChrome Slide Film, $1 per roll  (Read 1130 times)

Drew L

FS: FujiChrome Slide Film, $1 per roll
« on: May 03, 2009, 08:53:33 am »

[Sale PENDING]

I recently purchased over 100 rolls of film from Texas Photo Forum. I was in such a rush to swoop up a good deal, I missed the detail that it was all SLIDE FILM!!! The film was intended for student use...but I need negative film...and so I have ZERO use for this film in the classroom.

So, here it is, back up for sale, except I am going to part it out thinking somebody may want just a few rolls, etc.

So, if you can buy in lots of at least 10, it would be helpful. At 20 rolls, I'll do 75 cents a roll.

There are:
13 rolls of the Astia Fujichrome 100, 36exp in a pro-pack box
15 rolls of Fujichrome Provia 100 F, in single boxes, 36 exp
46 rolls of Fujichrome Provia 100 F, in plastic cans, 36 exp
2 rolls of Sensa? Fujichrome 100 (I think this is what this is...I didn't want to open it just to look as it is in a freezer)

The film is expired, but I have been told it has been in deep freeze most of it's life even during Rita and Ike.

Shipping to be determined by seller. PP ok with no fees if sent from an existing balance or cash balance at PP.

I realize this is my VERY first post ever here on LL (looking forward to visiting more often). A fellow on TPF recommended that I post this over here. I have a long history at TPF, as well as Nikon Cafe, Nikonians, and DPReview, with a 100% rate at Ebay., all under the same name: lokerd.

Thanks!

Drew Loker
West Brook HS
8750 Phelan
Beaumont, Tx 77706
409-617-5585 (school)
409-454-4737 (cell)
http://staff.beaumont.k12.tx.us/gloker

PS. The picture shows the main two types of slide film rolls I have.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 10:12:22 am by Drew L »

Drew L

FS: FujiChrome Slide Film, $1 per roll
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 10:09:53 am »

WOW! That was fast! A phone call moments after posting and the entire lot of film is now PENDING!

Thanks!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up