Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Mamiya 7ii and Lenses  (Read 1078 times)

cameraguy

FS: Mamiya 7ii and Lenses
« on: May 01, 2009, 12:25:23 pm »

I am selling my whole caboodle of Mamiya 7ii stuff. Nothing wrong at all with the equipment, but I am heading toward another system.

I bought all of the equipment last year. I bought it as mint and it has stayed mint because I've only used the camera and a few of the lenses a couple of times.

[Sold] Black Mamiya 7ii Body - No scratches or dings on the body. I bought the camera from a studio photographer and added a new Mamiya strap. Had the viewfinder examined by a local camera repair genius and it is spot-on. [Sold]

[Sold] 80mm lens - I don't have a box to the lens, but I did add a Hoya UV filter the day I got it and it's been on ever since. It doesn't have a shade - it came with the camera body. I prefer to sell this lens with the body and the asking price is $1,200. [Sold]

65mm lens - Comes with hood and no box. The lens is in pristine condition. I only shot with it once. Asking price is $1,000.

150mm lens - Lens is also in pristine condition and comes with box, hood, and finder. No marks on the finder. I'm including the Hoya UV filter that I've had on it since day one.

[Sold] 43mm lens - Last but not least is the 43mm lens with a brand new hood and a level-finder. Asking price is $1,250. [Sold]

Each of these prices is less than what I paid for the lenses and camera. Buyer pays paypal, shipping, and insurance.

Pictures of the camera and lenses are on my website - petersmythe.com. Click on "client" and enter the password "7ii"
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 08:46:42 am by cameraguy »
Pages: [1]   Go Up