Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase One P20 Back for Mamiya AFD  (Read 3262 times)

Ernst

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 39
Phase One P20 Back for Mamiya AFD
« on: May 01, 2009, 05:40:35 AM »

FS : Phase One P20 Digital back for Mamiya AFD/AFDII/AFDIII/Phase One cameras. Back has only 1760 actuations and is in mint condition.  Comes with the Phase One Pelican case, Hähnel Twin V102 charger, 3 batteries, viewfinder mask, fire wire cable, Capture One software, Digiclean CCD cleaner set.  I am asking for Euro 3,800 but will consider reasonable offers. I am based in Germany but can ship worldwide. Pick-up is also possible. For full technical details check Phase One´s web site.
I can send pictures of the back on request. You can also check my excellent feedback on ebay.
Thanks for looking.
Ernst
Logged

Ernst

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 39
Phase One P20 Back for Mamiya AFD
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 10:36:48 AM »

[attachment=13453:_MG_2123.jpg][attachment=13454:_MG_2121.jpg][attachment=13455:
_MG_2119.jpg]
Logged

Ernst

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 39
Phase One P20 Back for Mamiya AFD
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 04:25:41 PM »

Price reduced to EURO 2,800. Will consider reasonable offers.
Logged

Dam-sv

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 23
Phase One P20 Back for Mamiya AFD
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 03:28:50 PM »

Quote from: Ernst
Price reduced to EURO 2,800. Will consider reasonable offers.




Hello Ernst,

I'm interested for P20 ,

Let me know if is still available?

Thank's

D.

BTW, Didn't you sell this DB on German Ebay few day's ago , Is it something gone wrong?
Logged

Ernst

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 39
Phase One P20 Back for Mamiya AFD
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 04:21:27 AM »

Quote from: Dam-sv
Hello Ernst,

I'm interested for P20 ,

Let me know if is still available?

Thank's

D.

BTW, Didn't you sell this DB on German Ebay few day's ago , Is it something gone wrong?
Hi,
it is still available. The buyer requested to pay with Paypal, which I do not accept. On top of that he wanted to have the back shipped to a non confirmed address in Eastern Europe.
Ernst
Logged

Ernst

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 39
Phase One P20 Back for Mamiya AFD
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 10:04:49 AM »

Quote from: Ernst
Hi,
it is still available. The buyer requested to pay with Paypal, which I do not accept. On top of that he wanted to have the back shipped to a non confirmed address in Eastern Europe.
Ernst
Sold
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up