Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: leaf USA and sales  (Read 6590 times)

H1/A75 Guy

leaf USA and sales
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2009, 12:17:40 pm »

Quote from: yaya
I understand that two of our people are already in contact with you. Hope we'll get you an offer you're happy with.
Yair,

I'm an owner of an AFi II 7 and I'm not happy.

I've been waiting 5 months for a -1.5 Diopter for the AFi WLF. Also some Schneider/Rollie lens hoods. I have had to place multiple orders with my dealer and David Chapman at PPR just to generate some buzz for the Diopter.

Is anything shipping out of F&H?

A DSM rep told my dealer that 600 plus Hy6's and AFi's were sitting on F&H shelves.

What is happening with Leaf?

Why is there no support for small items like AFi WLF Diopters and lens Hoods.

What is happening with the dedicated focus screen for the AFi.

Can you give us the straight scoop?

David

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
leaf USA and sales
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2009, 01:49:41 pm »

On the diopters - if they are the same as the Rollei 6000's series WLF and 45 degree prisms then I may have some spares as I went through a bunch of different values to see what worked best for me.  (I have an astigmatism so it turned out that the televue Dioptrx astimatism correcting eyepiece worked even better than a diopter corrective element).

Rolleiflex USA

MoMichael

leaf USA and sales
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2009, 03:05:47 pm »

Quote from: H1/A75 Guy
Yair,

I've been waiting 5 months for a -1.5 Diopter for the AFi WLF. Also some Schneider/Rollie lens hoods. I have had to place multiple orders with my dealer and David Chapman at PPR just to generate some buzz for the Diopter.

David

Hi David,

At Leaf America, we have a substantial inventory of AFi accessories, including lens hoods.  You should not be experiencing any lens hood backorder from us, with the exception of some of the diopters.  Regarding the diopters, we do expect to have many of those that have been backordered within the next few weeks (or sooner).  

Please keep in mind that many US dealers have multiple sourcing options for these items.  For instance: a US dealer may order the lens hood from Leaf, Sinar, or even DSM.  Please contact me off-list so we can take care of getting you whatever lens hoods you need from our inventory.

Mike Edwards
Leaf America
mikee@leafamerica.com

H1/A75 Guy

leaf USA and sales
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2009, 03:09:44 pm »

Contacting Mike by PM.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 03:17:30 pm by H1/A75 Guy »

JerryReed

• jerry@jerryreed.net
    • http://jerryreed.net
leaf USA and sales
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2009, 05:31:14 pm »

Quote from: EricWHiss
On the diopters - if they are the same as the Rollei 6000's series WLF and 45 degree prisms then I may have some spares as I went through a bunch of different values to see what worked best for me.  (I have an astigmatism so it turned out that the televue Dioptrx astimatism correcting eyepiece worked even better than a diopter corrective element).

I wonder if you might have a 3.0 or a 3.5?

Jerry Reed

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
leaf USA and sales
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2009, 06:14:10 pm »

Jerry,
I've got a -2.5 in both the WLF and 45 deg prism, and a -4.0 or 4.5 (not sure which)  for the 45 deg prism.  Actually  I'm using the -3.5 myself - but I might not need it now that I've got the dioptrx.  I just need to have the adapter ring made and then I can give up the corrective diopter bits.   All that said, since the normal piece for the 45deg prism is a 1, it might well be the -2.5 is what you need - if you want to try it out let me know and I can send it to you.
Eric

Quote from: JerryReed
I wonder if you might have a 3.0 or a 3.5?

Jerry Reed
Rolleiflex USA

Mitchell Baum

leaf USA and sales
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2009, 09:14:26 pm »

Does anyone know how to figure out which diopter you need without buying one?

I'd love to know! I've asked a couple of dealers who don't know the answer. I've bought one that is a little off for me.

Thanks,

Mitchell
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up