Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB - Silvestri Flexicam  (Read 2026 times)

duntov

WTB - Silvestri Flexicam
« on: April 20, 2009, 10:39:25 pm »

With sliding back and Hassey H mount.  May also be interested in any mounted lenses.

Thanks,
John

tom_l

• http://www.tomlucas.net
WTB - Silvestri Flexicam
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 08:59:31 am »

Quote from: duntov
With sliding back and Hassey H mount.  May also be interested in any mounted lenses.

Thanks,
John
Hello John,

There was/is one on ebay yesterday, don't remember which mount...
Changing mount means changing the whole sliding back ($$), it's not working with inserts like others brands.

I'm also looking for used lenses, but used Digitars (and similar) are difficult to find, especially on in a Silvestri mount.

Tom

duntov

WTB - Silvestri Flexicam
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 01:32:45 pm »

Quote from: tom_l
Hello John,

There was/is one on ebay yesterday, don't remember which mount...
Changing mount means changing the whole sliding back ($$), it's not working with inserts like others brands.

I'm also looking for used lenses, but used Digitars (and similar) are difficult to find, especially on in a Silvestri mount.

Tom

Thanks Tom.  It was gone by time I went looking for it.  However, I have changed my mind to opt for the Silvestri Bicam instead.  The Flexicam will only accept lenses up to 105mm while the Bicam can go up to 150mm or so.  I figue the extra weight of the Bicam is worth the trade off.

John

tom_l

• http://www.tomlucas.net
WTB - Silvestri Flexicam
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 04:01:17 pm »

Thanks Tom.  It was gone by time I went looking for it.  However, I have changed my mind to opt for the Silvestri Bicam instead.  The Flexicam will only accept lenses up to 105mm while the Bicam can go up to 150mm or so.  I figue the extra weight of the Bicam is worth the trade off.

John

Good choice.
That's right, i do use the flexicam with the 120mm Zeiss CFE via adapter and it works, but the Digitar 120 macro is not officially supported, never heard of someone who used a longer lens than 105mm, my longest Schneider lens is the 100 Digitar, which is sometimes not long enough.
Good luck with the bicam.

Tom

jing q

• we are super
WTB - Silvestri Flexicam
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 03:36:18 pm »

John

I have a bicam for sale!
and a 35mm rodenstock hr
Pages: [1]   Go Up