Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brand logos on our portfolio  (Read 1477 times)

geotzo

• http://www.georgetzortzis.com
Brand logos on our portfolio
« on: April 16, 2009, 03:47:47 am »

This is probably a law based question that is bothering me for a while now. I ve been doing some portfolio work on vintage cars and as their brand logos will
appear in the pictures, I wonder if I need any permition in order to have my portfolio displayed on my website or any physical gallery in the near future.
What about selling those images to collectors? I would like to hear your opinions or any info some of you may have.

dalethorn

Brand logos on our portfolio
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 06:50:33 am »

Quote from: geotzo
This is probably a law based question that is bothering me for a while now. I ve been doing some portfolio work on vintage cars and as their brand logos will
appear in the pictures, I wonder if I need any permition in order to have my portfolio displayed on my website or any physical gallery in the near future.
What about selling those images to collectors? I would like to hear your opinions or any info some of you may have.

I'm sure that the rule would be: If the photo makes it look like you have a sponsorship or endorsement from the mfr. when you don't, then it's not OK.
Pages: [1]   Go Up