Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS:Working Color Laser & Dye Sub Printer and Supplies  (Read 1110 times)

dandeliondigital

• http://www.dandeliondigital.com
FS:Working Color Laser & Dye Sub Printer and Supplies
« on: April 15, 2009, 02:30:55 pm »

Hi,
I have available for pick up,  2 network printers that reside nicely on an anthrocart. They work well and are fairly fast.

One is a working Tektronix Phaser 440 Dye Sub Printer. It prints up to Letter Extra 9.6x13.3 inches in size. It uses a very nice smooth paper and also will print on transparencies. This printer is in very good condition. It has ethernet and a lot of options. I have it on the network and print from Mac OS 9 or X. Certain you can set it up for the PC also. I have a nice collection of supplies that come with it including paper and ribbons (which is the dye sub term for the "ink"). There is also an extra tray for this,  and an external hard drive is attached to the dye sub, and can be seen in the picture.

Also available is a working well Apple Color LaserWriter 600PS. This machine works great and recently had major repairs that have it printing like new! Comes with an auxilliary sheet feeder. It has ethernet and I have it on the network and print from Mac OS 9 or X. Comes with some new extra Toner Carts and some an extra Photo Conductor.

These two machines sit on an Anthrocart which can also be yours! The whole package is very compact given the size of the machines involved.

Please make me an offer, and you can pick it up from New Castle Delaware, which is convenient to PA, NJ, MD, DC, and NY.

Preferably for all with the cart, or if not, for one or the other without the cart, but with the accessories that go with the one you want.

If you'd like to see a photo, it's attached. [attachment=13046:lasrdyesub.jpg]

Thanks, and so long for now, TOM
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 02:34:03 pm by dandeliondigital »
Pages: [1]   Go Up