Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Kodak DCS Pro Back for Contax 645  (Read 2698 times)

jp mcgraw

FS: Kodak DCS Pro Back for Contax 645
« on: April 13, 2009, 11:28:14 pm »

This Kodak Pro Back has a total of 21,112 actuations. I purchased it five years ago. It comes with the original box, a charger that charges two batteries at once, four batteries, various power cords for charging outside the U.S., the original software, and a focusing screen that reflects the crop of this square sensor. I have never had a problem with the back. There is a review for the Kodak back on this site. I am asking $2,900 for the 16 megapixel back.
Please email any questions to jpmcgraw@cox.net

John McGraw
949-291-0769 cell

vgogolak

• http://
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 07:10:33 pm »

Quote from: jp mcgraw
This Kodak Pro Back has a total of 21,112 actuations. I purchased it five years ago. It comes with the original box, a charger that charges two batteries at once, four batteries, various power cords for charging outside the U.S., the original software, and a focusing screen that reflects the crop of this square sensor. I have never had a problem with the back. There is a review for the Kodak back on this site. I am asking $2,900 for the 16 megapixel back.

John McGraw
949-291-0769 cell

Is this sold?
I am interested

Victor

mattyoung

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 07:55:42 pm »

John McGraw
949-291-0769 cell

I just sold mine in perfect condition, <9500 clicks on ebay for $3,857.59. I just put it there with a starting bid of $1. There is a lot of interest for this from Korea, Hong Kong and Japan.

93cobrar

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 06:51:18 pm »

John McGraw
949-291-0769 cell

heinrichvoelkel

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 12:22:35 pm »

Is it still available?

Pages: [1]   Go Up