Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS/T: Mamiya RZ Pro IID gear  (Read 2739 times)

antonyoung

FS/T: Mamiya RZ Pro IID gear
« on: April 11, 2009, 06:38:54 pm »

Looks like I overbought RZ gear when I added that platform, so I'm selling some of the extra stuff.

-Almost new RZ Pro II D bodies for $1500 each. Each includes caps, WLF, and original box. Two available

-Mamiya RZ>AFD adapter plate (allows you to mount an AFD mount digital back on the RZ body). The plate is for sale either with a body or after the bodies have sold- I will not sell it first. $500 with the sale of a body, or $700 alone.

-RZ lenses, all in good working order, recently CLA'd by Nippon Photo here in NYC, $275 each:
50mm
150mm
180mm
250mm

I am open to trades/partial trades for other camera gear- Hasselblad H mount lenses or H1 bodies, Contax 645 Zoom, Mamiya AFD D series lenses, Canon Lenses: 85mm 1.2 II, 24mm 1.4 II, 50mm 1.2, TS Lenses.

calindustries

• http://www.craiglacourt.com
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 11:31:58 am »

how about partial trade for non-camera toys?!  

I've got a great Les Paul Studio and Fender DeVille Amp just screaming to trade for an RZIId body!  

Hey, it's a long shot that you'd want a new guitar, but it's worth a try.  

-craig

merry

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 10:10:06 pm »

hi, i am interested in buying the camera, the adapter and all your lens. how much can you discount if i do buy all of that? thanks.

antonyoung

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 06:35:49 am »

Quote from: merry
hi, i am interested in buying the camera, the adapter and all your lens. how much can you discount if i do buy all of that? thanks.

One body and the adapter plate are sold, the other body and lenses are still available. The prices are fair, I'm not interested in doing further discounts. At some point I'll get around to listing them on ebay, and if you want them cheaper you can bid on them there and get them cheaper if that's all the market will bear.

Craig thanks for the guitar offer but I don't play. Just saw that, sorry for the late response.

Snook

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 09:59:14 am »

I am interested in the 50mm which version and do you have any pictures?
Thanks
Snook

antonyoung

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2009, 08:13:35 am »

Quote from: Snook
I am interested in the 50mm which version and do you have any pictures?
Thanks
Snook

Hi Snook-

Sorry, haven't checked the board in a bit. I sent you an email, but just in case- it's not the ULD version, I'll send you more info after the weekend when I'm back in the office.

antonyoung

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 06:26:12 pm »

Quote from: antonyoung
Looks like I overbought RZ gear when I added that platform, so I'm selling some of the extra stuff.

-Almost new RZ Pro II D bodies for $1500 each. Each includes caps, WLF, and original box. Two available

-Mamiya RZ>AFD adapter plate (allows you to mount an AFD mount digital back on the RZ body). The plate is for sale either with a body or after the bodies have sold- I will not sell it first. $500 with the sale of a body, or $700 alone.

-RZ lenses, all in good working order, recently CLA'd by Nippon Photo here in NYC, $275 each:
50mm
150mm
180mm
250mm

I am open to trades/partial trades for other camera gear- Hasselblad H mount lenses or H1 bodies, Contax 645 Zoom, Mamiya AFD D series lenses, Canon Lenses: 85mm 1.2 II, 24mm 1.4 II, 50mm 1.2, TS Lenses.

On ebay now. Click here for Pro IID body listing. Lenses (now including a 90 and 110), and a few other accessories can be viewed here.

Alex MacPherson

• http://alexmacpherson.com
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 05:03:16 pm »

I live in Canada. Am I still disqualified  
Alex MacPherson

Visit My Website
Pages: [1]   Go Up