Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: On the Edge  (Read 2247 times)

jani

• Øyet
On the Edge
« on: April 10, 2009, 11:25:26 am »

This one may be better attuned to the tastes of those who think it's cruel of me to insist on having graffiti on my wall instead of Bernard's lovely blossoms.

[attachment=12907:4277_On_the_Edge.jpg]
Jan

DarkPenguin

On the Edge
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 11:39:17 am »

Quote from: jani
This one may be better attuned to the tastes of those who think it's cruel of me to insist on having graffiti on my wall instead of Bernard's lovely blossoms.

If one misreads "Bernard's lovely blossoms" as "Bernard's lovely bosoms" one gets greatly confused.

Actually, I prefer the free tree photo.

dalethorn

On the Edge
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 01:41:28 pm »

It's beautiful - nothing else to say.

BernardLanguillier

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlanguillier/sets/
On the Edge
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 05:09:28 pm »

Nice Jan, love the color combo.

Cheers,
Bernard

BernardLanguillier

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlanguillier/sets/
On the Edge
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 05:10:23 pm »

Quote from: DarkPenguin
If one misreads "Bernard's lovely blossoms" as "Bernard's lovely bosoms" one gets greatly confused.

lol.

Cheers,
Bernard

jani

• Øyet
On the Edge
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2009, 06:42:34 pm »

Quote from: BernardLanguillier
Nice Jan, love the color combo.
Thanks!

Given the subject matter, my inner critic is smacking me around for not having more space around the plant.

I recently rediscovered this photograph and a couple of others from the same period, when I was looking for calm and pleasant pictures to hang on the wall of father's room in the nursing home. Both he and my mother liked it a lot, and so did the staff; mother got a large (60 cm x 80 cm) canvas print after father's funeral.

I'm glad to see that other, less emotionally involved people see the same positive qualities that I did.

I originally intended to request critiques for this and other images from the same scenery in the autumn of 2005, but I was a bit bummed out when I discovered that Michael R. had accidentally published an image similar to one of my favourites, which I called [a href=\'index.php?showtopic=33800\']"Leaves On Water"[/a], while I was on vacation in Asia.
Jan
Pages: [1]   Go Up