Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: New DBs from Mamiya  (Read 30588 times)

Doug Peterson

• http://www.doug-peterson.com
New DBs from Mamiya
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2009, 08:41:18 pm »

Quote from: shutay
The ZD back uses a Dalsa sensor, and so does the P65+ and all the Leaf backs.

The P20, P21, P30, P25, P45 and P20+, P21+, P30+, P25+ and P45+ all use Kodak sensors. This is from memory but I'm pretty sure this is correct.

Correct. Also the P40+ uses a Dalsa sensor.

uaiomex

• http://www.eduardocervantes.com
New DBs from Mamiya
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2009, 10:40:28 pm »

I naively thought that since they were "Mamiya" backs price was destined to be a lot lower. Sinar backs still the best buy, I think.
Thanks
Eduardo

Quote from: tho_mas
German price list:

Mamiya M31
Art.-Nr. 70 03 20
Preis: EUR 10.995,- zzgl. MwSt.

Mamiya M31 System
Mamiya 645 AFD III mit Sekor AF 2,8/80 mm D und M31 Back
Art.-Nr. 32 02 03
Preis: EUR 12.995,- zzgl. MwSt.

Mamiya M22
Art.-Nr. 70 02 30
Preis: EUR 10.995,- zzgl. MwSt.

Mamiya M22 System
Mamiya 645 AFD III mit Sekor AF 2,8/80 mm D und M22 Back
Art.-Nr. 32 02 02
Preis: EUR 12.995,- zzgl. MwSt.

Mamiya M18
Art.-Nr. 70 01 20
Preis: EUR 7.995,- zzgl. MwSt.

Mamiya M18 System
Mamiya 645 AFD III mit Sekor AF 2,8/80 mm D und M18 Back
Art.-Nr. 32 02 01
Preis: EUR 9.995,- zzgl. MwSt.

Mamiya ZD Back Double Buffer
Art.-Nr. 21 05 25
Preis: EUR 4.990,- zzgl. MwSt.

Mamiya ZD Back Set
Mamiya 645 AFD III mit Sekor AF 2,8/80 mm D und ZD Back DB
Art.-Nr. 32 60 30
Preis: EUR 7.980,- zzgl. MwSt.

If you buy a Mamiya ZD Back Set or a Mamiya ZD camera one of these lenses is free on top:

Mamiya AF 2,8/55 mm
Mamiya AF 4,0/210 mm ULD
Mamiya AF 4,5/300 mm AP
Mamiya AF 4,5/55-110 mm Zoom
Mamiya AF 4,5/105-210 mm ULD

mcfoto

• http://montalbetticampbell.com
New DBs from Mamiya
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2009, 07:57:46 am »

Denis Montalbetti
Montalbetti+Campbell [

aaron

• http://
New DBs from Mamiya
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2009, 04:23:03 pm »

Mamiya are a joke when it comes to communication. They issue press releases after various sites are already selling their new products.
Go to their mamiya.co.uk and see if you can even find information on their original zd back. Its a collection of dead links and outdated information.

And it not just digital products, A couple of years from now they may even get around to mentioning they have a new AFd3 camera !

Phase One should give them a good boot up the arse, not that anyone appears to have told them about phase one...............

Doesnt exactly inspire confidence in either company.

Alex MacPherson

• http://alexmacpherson.com
New DBs from Mamiya
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2009, 04:38:12 pm »

Quote from: aaron
Mamiya are a joke when it comes to communication. They issue press releases after various sites are already selling their new products.
Go to their mamiya.co.uk and see if you can even find information on their original zd back. Its a collection of dead links and outdated information.

And it not just digital products, A couple of years from now they may even get around to mentioning they have a new AFd3 camera !

Phase One should give them a good boot up the arse, not that anyone appears to have told them about phase one...............

Doesnt exactly inspire confidence in either company.

I heard from the Canadian Phase One distributor last night that the current Phase One/AFDIII body will be replaced by a new body in July of this year. I also
heard that Capture One 5.0 will be released when Snow Leopard for Apple is released. Apparently it will be a jump like C1 3.x was to C1 4.x
Alex MacPherson

Visit My Website

tho_mas

New DBs from Mamiya
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2009, 04:48:04 pm »

Quote from: Dolce Moda Photography
Apparently it will be a jump like C1 3.x was to C1 4.x
what? no please!  

Alex MacPherson

• http://alexmacpherson.com
New DBs from Mamiya
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2009, 09:19:01 pm »

Quote from: tho_mas
what? no please!  

That's what I thought too. I JUST bought 4.8.
Maybe they will clean up the interface
Alex MacPherson

Visit My Website

tho_mas

New DBs from Mamiya
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2009, 03:57:23 am »

Maybe they will clean up the interface
if the jump is like from V3 to V4 they probably will design it in super black with neon green flashing icons...

flashfredrikson

New DBs from Mamiya
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2009, 07:25:42 am »

I heard from the Canadian Phase One distributor last night that the current Phase One/AFDIII body will be replaced by a new body in July of this year. I also
heard that Capture One 5.0 will be released when Snow Leopard for Apple is released. Apparently it will be a jump like C1 3.x was to C1 4.x

if that would also mean vertical handgrip and leaf shutter lenses together with the new body, phamiya is really becoming a great option... gotta love some rumors

TMARK

New DBs from Mamiya
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2009, 04:39:49 pm »

The new DF camera AFDIV was announced a while back with a vertical grip, leaf shutter lenses, etc.  Unless and until I see one, use one, and its not a warmed over cow pie of a camera with first generation Canon Elph shutter lag that they are trying to sell for $4,500, its immaterial.  I mean they have been trying to sell AFDII and III cameras as viable competitors to the H system and Hy6 systems, which is just baldfaced, shameless puffing. You have to have a gigantic set of heuvos to sell the Phamiya cameras as being better than the H and Hy6, unless you need a focal shutter.  If you need 1/4000 shutter, sure thing, the AFd cameras make sense.  But over all, they just feel crappy with a digital back.  Nice lenses, although, now they are expensive.

Steve Hendrix

• http://www.captureintegration.com/
New DBs from Mamiya
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2009, 04:52:53 pm »

Quote from: TMARK
Nice lenses, although, now they are expensive.

One might say so, although they are less than the HC lenses.

Have you shot with an AFDIII? With latest firmware?

Steve Hendrix
Phase One

Steve Hendrix • 404-543-8475 www.captureintegration.com (e-mail Me)
Phase One | Leaf | Leica | Alpa | Cambo | Sinar | Arca Swiss

Christopher

• http://www.hauser-photoart.com
New DBs from Mamiya
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2009, 07:31:17 pm »

Quote from: TMARK
The new DF camera AFDIV was announced a while back with a vertical grip, leaf shutter lenses, etc.  Unless and until I see one, use one, and its not a warmed over cow pie of a camera with first generation Canon Elph shutter lag that they are trying to sell for $4,500, its immaterial.  I mean they have been trying to sell AFDII and III cameras as viable competitors to the H system and Hy6 systems, which is just baldfaced, shameless puffing. You have to have a gigantic set of heuvos to sell the Phamiya cameras as being better than the H and Hy6, unless you need a focal shutter.  If you need 1/4000 shutter, sure thing, the AFd cameras make sense.  But over all, they just feel crappy with a digital back.  Nice lenses, although, now they are expensive.

I think that always depends. I chose the AFDIII, because for ME it felt much better than the Hy6 (which felt like a cheap toy camera) and the H camera (still didn't like the feeling). I'm not saying it is the better camera, but for me it felt better in my hands when handling and shooting with it.
Christopher Hauser
[email=chris@hauser-p
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up