Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: R1900 roll paper issues  (Read 2717 times)

jnmoore

R1900 roll paper issues
« on: April 06, 2009, 12:44:09 pm »

Hi,

I'm new here and its great to see all the expertise on this board!

I have an Epson R1900 which is working great with my Gold Fibre Silk and Moab Entrada papers.

I bought a 13inch roll to try some pans but no mater what driver settings I pick I can't get it to print a whole borderless image. Even though the roll paper is chosen it seem as though the printer is confused. If I choose a custom size it will print only part of the image or tell me I have the wrong paper and to take out the roll.

Any ideas much appreciated. (tried printing from Aperture and Adobe Reader with same problems)

John

MacOSX latest, latest epson print driver, intel iMac

jnmoore

R1900 roll paper issues
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 10:59:34 am »

Solved! For anyone having problems with the R1900 driver go to the Epson UK site below and download/install the latest driver. For some reason the UK site has newer drivers than the North American sites. Load the roll paper and make a custom size for your banner then it works.

http://esupport.epson-europe.com/ProductHo...AU003D&tc=6

Quote from: jnmoore
Hi,

I'm new here and its great to see all the expertise on this board!

I have an Epson R1900 which is working great with my Gold Fibre Silk and Moab Entrada papers.

I bought a 13inch roll to try some pans but no mater what driver settings I pick I can't get it to print a whole borderless image. Even though the roll paper is chosen it seem as though the printer is confused. If I choose a custom size it will print only part of the image or tell me I have the wrong paper and to take out the roll.

Any ideas much appreciated. (tried printing from Aperture and Adobe Reader with same problems)

John

MacOSX latest, latest epson print driver, intel iMac
Pages: [1]   Go Up