Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS HP 9180 Ink Carts and Printheads: Unopened boxes  (Read 1284 times)

claskin

FS HP 9180 Ink Carts and Printheads: Unopened boxes
« on: April 05, 2009, 05:03:04 pm »

I recently sold an HP 9180 printer. I now have two complete sets of all 8 ink carts (HP #38), 1 extra matte black (HP #38) and a complete set of printheads (HP #70). The packages have never been opened and the boxes factory sealed.
The "Install By Dates" on one set of carts is Oct/08; the second set has one at Dec/08 and the rest Jan/09. The printheads are Sept/07 on 3 of them and the fourth May/08. According to the package label, the carts are good for 18 months if installed by the Install By date and "less than 18 months" if installed after that date. I cannot comment further on this. Regarding the printheads, there is no comment other than "limited warranty of 6 months if installed by the Install By date".

$100 for each set of 8 carts
$100 for the set of printheads

If interested, send me a private message. Shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Arrangements for pick-up or drop-off can be made if in the Greater Toronto Area.

Carl
Carl Laskin

wqdeng

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 06:26:00 pm »

PM sent on both 38 ink sets.

claskin

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 11:29:17 am »

Quote from: claskin
I recently sold an HP 9180 printer. I now have two complete sets of all 8 ink carts (HP #38), 1 extra matte black (HP #38) and a complete set of printheads (HP #70). The packages have never been opened and the boxes factory sealed.
The "Install By Dates" on one set of carts is Oct/08; the second set has one at Dec/08 and the rest Jan/09. The printheads are Sept/07 on 3 of them and the fourth May/08. According to the package label, the carts are good for 18 months if installed by the Install By date and "less than 18 months" if installed after that date. I cannot comment further on this. Regarding the printheads, there is no comment other than "limited warranty of 6 months if installed by the Install By date".

$100 for each set of 8 carts
$100 for the set of printheads

If interested, send me a private message. Shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Arrangements for pick-up or drop-off can be made if in the Greater Toronto Area.

Carl

ALL SOLD. Thank you all for your interest.
Carl
Carl Laskin
Pages: [1]   Go Up