Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ixpress H adaptor on V96C?  (Read 1575 times)

Rasmus Degnbol

• http://www.rasmusdegnbol.com
Ixpress H adaptor on V96C?
« on: April 05, 2009, 05:36:26 am »

Hey All

I've been searching the web for info about my V96C. Even the local Hasselblad dealer cant help. *sigh*

Im currently in progress of changing to the H system and have tried selling my complete V system, so far without succes. I am quite happy with the digiback and would be able to settle with getting it in the H1/H2 for now.

My question is rather simple, does anyone know if the ixpress H adaptor can be put in the V96C or is this back V system only?

Best regards
Rasmus
Rasmus Degnbol
www.rasmusdegnbol.com

ixpressraf

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 05:52:55 am »

You can swap the mount by removing the plastich little stickers wich are glued above the tiny torx screws and unscrew them. You can replace the V adapter by a H adapter but this wil only make your back to be used in FLASH SYNC mode, exactly the same as on the V. Software on the V96c does not have the options that a real 96c or 528c has to select the camera( otherwise everyone bought a V96c and changed plate).
On a H body a 132c or 528c are the nicest back's for little money. as they are almost full frame and come with the Hasselblad H mount. best is to sell the v96c and get you a 132 or 528c back. They cost about 4500 euro for a 528c and a bit less for a 132c.
greetz

Rasmus Degnbol

• http://www.rasmusdegnbol.com
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 08:34:16 am »

thanks for you inputs!

Having to change to a 128c or the likes will put me up around a used H3 anyway so I think I'll get my complete set sold first and then make a full transisition to H system.

best regards
Rasmus
Rasmus Degnbol
www.rasmusdegnbol.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up