Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Z3100 preview disappeared. Driversettings?  (Read 1588 times)

jaq

Z3100 preview disappeared. Driversettings?
« on: April 03, 2009, 10:52:10 am »

Hello, I am new here!

and have a Z3100 for two years now. It is working fine.....but now there is no more HP preview after spooling. The print is sent directly to the printer. I marked the preview checkboxes in the driver (all 3 pages). When doing the next print, the checkboxes changed byself and are unmarked.

Wasting a lot of paper. Any idea is very welcome. Thanks to all in advance!

Jaq

Geoff Wittig

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 12:49:10 pm »

Quote from: jaq
Hello, I am new here!

and have a Z3100 for two years now. It is working fine.....but now there is no more HP preview after spooling. The print is sent directly to the printer. I marked the preview checkboxes in the driver (all 3 pages). When doing the next print, the checkboxes changed byself and are unmarked.

Wasting a lot of paper. Any idea is very welcome. Thanks to all in advance!

Jaq

Mac or Windows?
For Windows machines, if you somehow made changes (or some annoying software did it for you) in the printers section of Windows, this becomes the new default setting even if you're manually selecting something else in the printer driver. Try going through Windows into the Z3100 printer settings to make sure it hasn't defaulted to direct printing without preview.

jaq

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 01:00:27 pm »

It is Windows!
Tried all Windows internal printer settings. No help.
This I found out today: After printcommand this ckeckbox looses its selection. (Have the German version. Must be someting like "Activate advanced printfunctions")
[attachment=12724:Settings.jpg]
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 01:01:23 pm by jaq »
Pages: [1]   Go Up