Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: metadata video?  (Read 3508 times)

Morris Taub

• morristaubphotography
metadata video?
« on: April 03, 2009, 05:44:20 am »

Just wondering if you guys, Mike, Jeff, Seth, etc...have any plans for a video tutorial on metadata/keywords in Lightroom 2?...I mean I'd love to know how to streamline all that a bit better, easier.

thanks

M
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 09:58:44 am by momo2 »

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
metadata video?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 10:41:09 am »

Funny you should ask - that is exactly what we were shooting in Miami with Seth Resnick - the King of KeyWords & Prince of Metadata.

The new tutorial on File Management called 'Where the @#$% are my Pictures?'[/i] should be released (with my glacially slow editing process   )  by mid June.

Chris

Morris Taub

• morristaubphotography
metadata video?
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 10:53:04 am »

Quote from: Chrissand
Funny you should ask - that is exactly what we were shooting in Miami with Seth Resnick - the King of KeyWords & Prince of Metadata.

The new tutorial on File Management called 'Where the @#$% are my Pictures?'[/i] should be released (with my glacially slow editing process   )  by mid June.

Chris

Ohh, that sounds/looks familiar 'Where the @#$% are my Pictures?'...maybe it was on the news page and I saw it a while ago?...whatever...cool...I'm doin' the keyword thing but always feel i'm somehow not doin' it well...thank you Chris...
Pages: [1]   Go Up