I no longer shoot film and sell my film gear.
1. A lightly used Nikon Coolscan LS-9000 Film Scanner for 35 mm and 120/220 films, in Mint to Like new condition. Serial number is 413013. I bought this scanner new in 2008. I scanned approximately 10 rolls of 35mm film and 20 rolls of 120 film, which is less than 700 frames.
- Nikon Coolscan LS-9000 Film Scanner
- IEEE 1394 Card and Cable
- Nikon Scan Software on CD (sealed)
- Holder for 120 film (unused)
- Holder for 35mm film (scanned 10 rolls with it)
- Holder for 35mm mounted slides (used ones to calibrate the scanner)
- Two Masks (unused)
- Power cord (unused)
- User Manual in En, Fr, Es
- The Nikon box
Price is $2,199.
I will ship via fast EMS for $149, with tracking number on the internet. Optional shipping insurance is $150. I have no missed packages on eBay, so you decide to add insurance or save the money.
2. Fujifilm RVP 120 Fujichrome Velvia 50 Pro Slide - $22.49/pack. I have 4 packs. Dated October 2009.
3. Fujifilm RAP 120 Fujichrome Astia 100-F Pro Color Slide - $19.95/pack. I have 4 packs. Dated November 2009.
4. Kodak EPP 120 Ektachrome 100 Plus Pro Color Slide film - $29.99/pack. I have 3 packs. Dated December 2006.
Each pack contains 5 rolls. All films are stored in freeze.
Also sell a few individual rolls:
5. Fujifilm RTP 120 Fujichrome 64T Professional Tungsten - $9.49/2 rolls. Dated March 2009.
6. Fujifilm RVP 120 Fujichrome Velvia 50 Pro Color Slide - $17.99/4 rolls. Dated October 2009.
7. Fujifilm RAP 120 Fujichrome Astia 100-F Pro Color Slide - $15.49/4 rolls. Dated November 2009.
8. Kodak EPP 120 Ektachrome 100 Plus Pro Color Slide film - $17.99/3 rolls. Dated December 2006.
Film will ship for free with the scanner. I offer combined shipping when you buy a bulk of film.