Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ImagesfFuzzy in Adobe  (Read 1147 times)

Daianto

ImagesfFuzzy in Adobe
« on: April 01, 2009, 04:37:14 pm »

I have dual monitors, an LCD and a Lacie. I use the Lacie for colour corrections. In both LR and CS3 images on the Lacie do not appear sharp as though the DOF is off. Viewing the image on the LCD gives a more accurate viewing in this regard.

The first thought was the Lacie may have shifted focus, but images I view on the web are sharp. This is not a post processing sharpening issue as I can sharpen and see the improvement on the LCD with the Lacie not matching this. The only thing I can attribute this to is some property in my Adobe software.

Thoughts?

Dave

Misirlou

• http://
ImagesfFuzzy in Adobe
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 04:47:28 pm »

What is the magnification percentage you're using in your image viewer window under Photoshop? If you have some uneven number, like 43.1%, you'll get some strange artifacts. Try setting your viewing magnification to 50% and see how it looks.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 04:47:44 pm by Misirlou »

Daianto

ImagesfFuzzy in Adobe
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 05:26:35 pm »

Quote from: Misirlou
What is the magnification percentage you're using in your image viewer window under Photoshop? If you have some uneven number, like 43.1%, you'll get some strange artifacts. Try setting your viewing magnification to 50% and see how it looks.

Seems to have done the trick. Thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up