Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CS4:Resetting Curves in Adjustment Layer  (Read 1769 times)

walter.sk

CS4:Resetting Curves in Adjustment Layer
« on: April 01, 2009, 10:21:50 am »

I've been using CS4 since it came out, and for the most part I like the new way of handling adjustment layers, especially the button that lets an adjustment layer work on only the layer below.  I know this has always been possible to do, but it is much faster now.

On the other hand, there are times when I would like to be able to "Alt-Reset" while in an curves adjustment layer, rather than having to delete the layer or drag the points off the curve.  Is there a way to do this?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 10:22:41 am by walter.sk »

Jack Flesher

• www.getdpi.com
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 10:25:16 am »

Quote from: walter.sk
I've been using CS4 since it came out, and for the most part I like the new way of handling adjustment layers, especially the button that lets an adjustment layer work on only the layer below.  I know this has always been possible to do, but it is much faster now.

On the other hand, there are times when I would like to be able to "Alt-Reset" while in an curves adjustment layer, rather than having to delete the layer or drag the points off the curve.  Is there a way to do this?

See that little circular arrow icon at the bottom of your adjustemt layer dialog?  Yep, that's the new reset button!  (Agreed, it is a PITA when you are used to using alt/opt keys, but now after almost a year, I'm getting the hang of it )

Jack
[url=http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/

walter.sk

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 03:17:20 pm »

Quote from: Jack Flesher
See that little circular arrow icon at the bottom of your adjustemt layer dialog?  Yep, that's the new reset button!  (Agreed, it is a PITA when you are used to using alt/opt keys, but now after almost a year, I'm getting the hang of it )
Thanks!  I've got to try it later.
Pages: [1]   Go Up