Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Big Housecleaning: Leica, Canon, Mamiya, Kata, Sony, Garmin, etc.  (Read 2926 times)

NonFiction

Our family has recently grown, and to make space (and raise funds) for our new baby, we are doing a somewhat major purge of the gear closet.

Please have a look at this webpage: http://nonfictionmedia.com/BigBabySelloff.htm.

Many, many items, some little bits of esoterica, some video gear, some carrying gear, a good GPS navigation device... and I am confident my prices are somewhere between good and great.

Also: Some free stuff.

Items from... Canon, Leica, Nikon, Gitzo, Bogen, Kata, B+W, Sony, Wein, Gary Fong, Domke, Samson, Sennheiser, Electro Voice, Minolta, Mamiya, Beattie, Adobe...

Thanks for looking. Kindly reply via email.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 12:09:35 am by NonFiction »

NonFiction

Big Housecleaning: Leica, Canon, Mamiya, Kata, Sony, Garmin, etc.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 12:16:00 am »

A couple people have reported trouble viewing the link. I think it might be because it's a big page with about 4MB of pictures on it. It'll take a little bit to load. That said, please don't hesitate to let me know if you just can't view it. Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 12:22:55 am by NonFiction »

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 02:40:57 am »

I've bought a few lenses from Scott before - great seller!
Congrats on the baby!
Regards,
Eric

Rolleiflex USA

NonFiction

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 06:56:23 pm »

Thanks Eric!

UPdate: Gitzo tripod, 1.25x eyepiece magnifier, Lightware grip belt, Canon CP-E3 Battery pack, MSR Water Bag, Leica M straps, 43mm UV filter, 55mm hood, Leica instructions are all sold.

A few other items have people interested. Please keep trying to load the page, it seems to be working for plenty of folks.

Thanks for the interest!

nsecomb

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 02:17:46 am »

Quote from: NonFiction
A couple people have reported trouble viewing the link. I think it might be because it's a big page with about 4MB of pictures on it. It'll take a little bit to load. That said, please don't hesitate to let me know if you just can't view it. Thanks!

For what it's worth, I could only get the top text and half a picture when opening in Internet Explorer v7, but I was able to see the whole page when I opened the file in Internet Explorer v6.  This probably won't help many people, but it may help those more technically savvy than I with webpages / browsers to suggest what the cause of the viewing issue is.

regards,

Nigel

NonFiction

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2009, 04:58:39 pm »

Thank again everyone for the feedback. I think the deal is newer windows IE doesn't like the page because it was made on an older version of Dreamweaver. I went in and updated the page's contents and stripped out some of the navigation stuff that I suspect was causing problems. If anyone still hasn't seen the contents yet, please click on the link. You might have to hit reload once to clear the cache, but I hope this will solve the problems.

Thanks for your patience (and interest!)

citizenjoe

• Antarctica 2016
    • www.HughConacher.com
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 05:34:33 pm »

I, too am unable to open your page in IE7.  Firefox 3 is fine.

Cheers,
Hugh
Hugh, from Winnipeg.

Plekto

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2009, 05:10:58 am »

Works fine for me - I do have scripting disabled though in IE.  IE uses a lot of non-standard and non-conforming the the HTML standard code in it, so I use Firefox anyways.
Pages: [1]   Go Up