Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rollei 6008 professional camera body  (Read 2124 times)

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
Rollei 6008 professional camera body
« on: March 26, 2009, 03:44:33 pm »

Hi,
As part of a lot of stuff I bought, I got a Rollei professional camera body.  The camera is in excellent condition and I had it serviced at Rollei in NJ only months ago and it functions well - have not used it except to shoot a few packs of polaroids for fun.   Comes with battery, charger, WLF, film back, front cap.  

$400 plus shipping and paypal.

For an extra fee I can offer the buyer a 45 degree prism, a polaroid back, 80mm f/2.8 pq lens or 120mm PQ macro lens.  I will put these items up for sale separately after the camera body is sold.

Eric
artist(at)eh21.com

Rolleiflex USA

JerryReed

• jerry@jerryreed.net
    • http://jerryreed.net
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 10:27:17 am »

Quote from: EricWHiss
Hi,
As part of a lot of stuff I bought, I got a Rollei professional camera body.  The camera is in excellent condition and I had it serviced at Rollei in NJ only months ago and it functions well - have not used it except to shoot a few packs of polaroids for fun.   Comes with battery, charger, WLF, film back, front cap.  

$400 plus shipping and paypal.

For an extra fee I can offer the buyer a 45 degree prism, a polaroid back, 80mm f/2.8 pq lens or 120mm PQ macro lens.  I will put these items up for sale separately after the camera body is sold.

Eric
artist(at)eh21.com

Eric,

What model of 6000 camera are you selling please?  What price are you asking for the 120 mm MACRO and the other mentioned items?

Jerry Reed

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 12:37:25 pm »

Hi Jerry,
This camera body is a Rollei 6008 Professional model.  

Eric

Quote from: JerryReed
Eric,

What model of 6000 camera are you selling please?  What price are you asking for the 120 mm MACRO and the other mentioned items?

Jerry Reed
Rolleiflex USA

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 04:03:45 am »

Just an update - I did sell the camera body and charger a while back but the 120mm macro is still available.

Rolleiflex USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up