Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tripod Backstrap  (Read 1031 times)

Paul Harnish

Tripod Backstrap
« on: March 23, 2009, 11:24:25 am »

The Riverpirate Tripod Backstrap

The Riverpirate Tripod Backstrap is a universal size accessory that will fit virtually every user and every tripod.
The Riverpirate Tripod Backstrap attaches to any tripod quickly and easily without tools or invasive hardware, enabling photographers and videographers to carry the tripod, (and Riverpirate Tripod Tote) on the back. The Riverpirate Tripod Backstrap can diminish strain and repetitive pressure on soft tissues from a camera bag constantly hanging around the neck or one shoulder.
The Riverpirate Tripod Backstrap is fabricated from polypropylene webbing, acetyl plastic and metal snap clips, each with a 200 lb rating. All seams are glued and stitched for maximum durability. The shoulder straps are fabricated from foam padding covered in polar shield water repellent fabric.  
The price for the Riverpirate Tripod Backstrap is $ 45.00 USD, however I have an introductory offer on EBay for $ 27.50 USD until April 15th. Shipping and Handling extra.
I am constantly fabricating Riverpirate Tripod Accessories and generally have 30 Backstraps in stock. The Riverpirate Tripod Tote is out of stock until May 2009.
Purchasers will receive a $ 10.00 gift certificate off the full price of the Tripod Tote ($ 55.00 USD).
For information on bulk order discounts contact me at riverpirate@live.ca.
I will also consider partial trades for Minolta Maxxum lenses and other accessories that will fit my Sony Alpha.
Thank you for taking the time to review and consider this offer.
Sincerely,

Paul Harnish
The Riverpirate Trading Company
Cross Roads, N.S., Canada
Pages: [1]   Go Up