Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nikon USA 600mmAFS-1 lens with extra  (Read 1492 times)

manisman

Nikon USA 600mmAFS-1 lens with extra
« on: March 20, 2009, 01:15:18 pm »

Nikon 600mm afs-1 in excellent condition with minimal wear.  No scratches, dings, or dents.  Glass is clean.  I don't use it enough to justify keeping it.  Includes CT606 trunk Case, HK-23 2 piece hood, 52mm Drop-in Filter Holder with L37C Filter, Dro[ in Gel Holder, Tripod Collar, Front Lens Pouch (Cover), LF-1 rear Cap. Owners Manual.  Also included is Wimberley AP652 Lens Plate (installed).  This lowers the profile of the lens by replacing the original Foot. ($79 new).  Original foot included.
Price $5,399 USD, Ground Shipping included.  You pay insurance.  I live outside Buffalo, NY, near the border.  I'd be willing to meet purchaser within an hour's drive of the border.
Pictures on request.  Serious inquires only please

manisman

Nikon USA 600mmAFS-1 lens with extra
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 11:06:35 am »

Quote from: manisman
Nikon 600mm afs-1 in excellent condition with minimal wear.  No scratches, dings, or dents.  Glass is clean.  I don't use it enough to justify keeping it.  Includes CT606 trunk Case, HK-23 2 piece hood, 52mm Drop-in Filter Holder with L37C Filter, Dro[ in Gel Holder, Tripod Collar, Front Lens Pouch (Cover), LF-1 rear Cap. Owners Manual.  Also included is Wimberley AP652 Lens Plate (installed).  This lowers the profile of the lens by replacing the original Foot. ($79 new).  Original foot included.
Price $5,399 USD, Ground Shipping included.  You pay insurance.  I live outside Buffalo, NY, near the border.  I'd be willing to meet purchaser within an hour's drive of the border.
Pictures on request.  Serious inquires only please
Any interest? Make an offer.
Pages: [1]   Go Up