Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Caledon Badlands  (Read 1763 times)

John R

Caledon Badlands
« on: March 18, 2009, 09:49:43 am »

An image of the Caledon Badlands I took yesterday. Lots of sun and shadows, so I incorporated the shadows into the image and found that I could make the image look infrared. Great place to visit. Just northwest of Toronto and south of Hwy 9.

JMR- http://lusalight.smugmug.com/

[attachment=12239:Caledon_..._ptxcopy.jpg]
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 07:54:27 pm by John R »

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
Caledon Badlands
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 02:38:01 am »

Hi John:  I've been by there, but not for a few years now.  The colour of the rocks is quite dramatic, so I'd try creating a colour image in that area!

Mike.
If your mind is attuned t

John R

Caledon Badlands
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 05:35:31 pm »

Quote from: wolfnowl
Hi John:  I've been by there, but not for a few years now.  The colour of the rocks is quite dramatic, so I'd try creating a colour image in that area!

Mike.
Thanks Mike. But the rock is really mostly white. It was the PP that altered and accentuated what appears to be differences in colour. It has a little bit of black and white mottle. It seems many people know about the place. I met a woman down there shooting with a 5D Canon and she was from Kitchener and found the Badlands through Flicker. Anyway, here is a true colour version:

[attachment=12279:Caledon_..._ptxcopy.jpg][attachment=12280:Mar_17_0..._ptxcopy.
jpg]
JMR
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 07:54:52 pm by John R »
Pages: [1]   Go Up