Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Profoto D4 2400R pack + 2 heads  (Read 1587 times)

william

FS: Profoto D4 2400R pack + 2 heads
« on: March 17, 2009, 02:14:36 pm »

(NOTE: If you're interested, please email me directly atwilliam.carter@temple.edu. Please don't PM me. Seriously. PLEASE don't PM because it may take me several days to notice that I got a PM, whereas I respond to emails right away.)

I'm contemplating moving to monolights rather than a pack + head system. So I'm looking to sell my Profoto D4 2400R generator (with pocketwizard built in) and two (2) D4/Acute heads. Everything is in near-mint condition. I bought the pack about 6 months ago as a "demo" model from a pro camera dealer. However, the dealer made clear that it was a floor model rather than a true demo , meaning that it mostly sat out in the store display rather than actually being used. In other words, it was in new in the box condition when I bought it and it's still in that condition, because it's gotten very little use (maybe a couple thousand pops), and only in-studio. The heads were brand new (unopened) when I bought them and they are also still in near mint condition. Everything comes with all the boxes, instruction books, etc. Everything is still under warranty.

I'm asking $5000 for the pack alone or $6250 for the pack + both heads. PLEASE NOTE: I'm not interested in offers for just the heads right now because I'd feel rather silly if the heads sold but the pack didn't, meaning I'd have nothing to use with the pack.

Please note that I will not sell to persons outside the United States. Buyer pays shipping and paypal.

Please email me directly at william.carter@temple.edu if you're interested. Please don't PM me. Seriously. PLEASE don't PM.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 04:44:45 pm by william »

william

FS: Profoto D4 2400R pack + 2 heads
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 09:12:31 am »

This item has been sold.
Pages: [1]   Go Up