Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Nikon 14-24/2.8  (Read 1499 times)

E Slagle

FS: Nikon 14-24/2.8
« on: March 16, 2009, 03:00:00 pm »

For sale:

Nikon 14-24/2.8 AF-S

Lens in excellent condition; no dings or scratches. Front and real elements clean with no signs of damage/wear. Lens has never been dropped, always stored with cap on and in a padded bag. Hood and cap show slight signs of wear from cap removal/replacing and storage. I'm pretty sure that I have the original box and documentation at home but can not confirm this until Tues morning.

Selling because I need the $. I'm not listing a price because I don't know what the market value of this lens is. 100% Positive on eBay.

To view pics: http://www.pbase.com/eslagle/nikon_14-24

Paypal or $ transfer only. $25 UPS insured.

Eric

dileepa

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 12:05:31 am »

Quote from: E Slagle
For sale:

Nikon 14-24/2.8 AF-S

Lens in excellent condition; no dings or scratches. Front and real elements clean with no signs of damage/wear. Lens has never been dropped, always stored with cap on and in a padded bag. Hood and cap show slight signs of wear from cap removal/replacing and storage. I'm pretty sure that I have the original box and documentation at home but can not confirm this until Tues morning.

Selling because I need the $. I'm not listing a price because I don't know what the market value of this lens is. 100% Positive on eBay.

To view pics: http://www.pbase.com/eslagle/nikon_14-24

Paypal or $ transfer only. $25 UPS insured.

Eric

Hi
Do you still have this lens? please email on dileepa@xplornet.com

lgressot

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 06:28:33 pm »

I'll give you 1500$ for it. Let me know if you are interested or you can make a counter offer

Thanks

lg
Pages: [1]   Go Up