Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for 2 judges  (Read 1647 times)

Graham Mitchell

Looking for 2 judges
« on: March 16, 2009, 01:57:02 pm »

I am planning to run a Photoshop competition and am looking for two judges to assist in the judging.

This is a non-profit competition and therefore no-one will be paid for the judging. Also, the judges will need to have a solid commercial background in retouching or perhaps an Art Director with many years working with retouchers.

If you are interested, please contact me at graham [at) foto-z .com

Thanks!

jlat70

Looking for 2 judges
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 10:03:40 pm »

I would be happy to help if you could give some more information.  I teach digital imaging at RIT, mostly students going into the ad world.

John Latimer
john@ejarts.com

Quote from: foto-z
I am planning to run a Photoshop competition and am looking for two judges to assist in the judging.

This is a non-profit competition and therefore no-one will be paid for the judging. Also, the judges will need to have a solid commercial background in retouching or perhaps an Art Director with many years working with retouchers.

Thanks!

Outback Shooter

Looking for 2 judges
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 03:12:21 pm »

Quote from: foto-z

Thanks!

I'm will to help out if you are still in need.  I'm not an Art Director, but do have over 20 years experience in the industry in various positions.  I used to work at Qualex with the engineers that developed their APS.

Now I'm more into professional digital photography vs. the processing end.  Email me directly if you are still in need.

Cheers!

Debbie

Pages: [1]   Go Up