Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS:Ixpress 528c  (Read 9024 times)

abcdefghi_rstuvwxyz

FS:Ixpress 528c
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2009, 01:32:53 am »

You've gone too far. It's your choice how to take my information. If you can't accept it, ignore it.
I'm not interested to exchange words with you.

Quote from: Dustbak
Even ended auctions you can paste up to 90 days. I would say you are full of it.

Dustbak

• Pepperanddust
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2009, 01:46:55 am »

Quote from: abcdefghi_rstuvwxyz
You've gone too far. It's your choice how to take my information. If you can't accept it, ignore it.
I'm not interested to exchange words with you.

Sure that is taking the easy way out when making unsubstantiated claims and trying to pass them on as 'information'. Backup your 'information' if you don't want people to be sceptical about what you are saying.

Here is the link for ended auctions in the US of the last 90 days:

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/items/__Ima...c=1&guest=1

I am sure there are some exceptions that will have lower prices, like the one Evgeny showed which did not show up in this search for some reason. Please also not the 528 that received a best offer of USD9900 which I consider being too much BTW.

Here is the link for ended Imacon auctions World-Wide which does include the 132 brought up by Evgeny:

http://completed.shop.ebay.nl/items/__imac...c=1&guest=1

I think this does give a pretty fair overview of the prices this equipment currently tends to go for at one of the cheapest places you can find. Again the auctions that did have a 528 in them had much higher offers. I see I estimated the 96 and 132 about 1K USD too high which should be on average around 3000 to 4000USD in general when taking these as a lead.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 01:59:25 am by Dustbak »

evgeny

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2009, 03:49:02 am »

Quote from: Dustbak
Exactly my point, this is a 132 and not a 528. See my post above. Still great price and a very good deal for the buyer.

I know what's going on eBay, I sell goods there, including my Sinarback 54M (I recently moved to Leaf).

That 132C auction was one of the two "very low price" deals in the last year. I trust the seller, I bought from them once. However the sell price of that 132C back probably reflects its condition, see their images. What you pay is what you get.

ixpressraf

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2009, 06:54:42 am »

I think what mister alphabet is doing, is by posting these nonsense he hopes that prices will fall further and further (same what happened with the international banking crisis) so that he, within a few years, will be able to by a back for himself. Simply read some other of his postings and one can easally understand what his "hidden agenda" reaaly is.  
It constantly adresses money related stuff.
NOW in generall, to all those waiting and waitin until they reach the end of the rainbow: The most important thing these people tend to forget is that waiting is not the holy grail in life. One gets older, life passes by, one has not had the pleasure of using a magnificant piece of equipment and is know to the world as one that keeps wining about the fact that he does not has the guts or the capabillity to make the step.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up