Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad H1 Kit - $2650  (Read 1318 times)

Heustonphoto

Hasselblad H1 Kit - $2650
« on: March 13, 2009, 03:40:20 pm »

PRICE DROPPED TO $2500

Hi,

I'm selling a Hasselblad H1 kit including the 80mm lens and film back.

The info on usage is as follows:

Body:  2421

Mag:  1292

Lens:  761

In other words, it's hardly been used.  The only sign of use on the body is a small tear in the rubber eye cup.  The lens is flawless.  The film back is in excellent condition except for the fact that I twisted the plastic knob on the dark slide release the wrong way and snapped it off.  The film back still functions absolutely perfectly.  I've used it many times since.  I've heard you can replace those plastic knobs, but I never looked into it.

On the auction site I have a 100% positive feedback rating under theuston1.  I have also bought items here and sold items on photo.net where there is positive feedback on those transactions.  I have a confirmed paypal account that has the identical address to my business address at my web-site:  heustonphoto.com.

Thanks for looking.
[attachment=12125:image0097.jpg] [attachment=12124:image0099.jpg]
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 12:11:15 am by Heustonphoto »

Cezär Motta

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 04:34:34 pm »

Hi,

I am a professional photographer, living in Brazil, and soon I will be travelling around USA, so, would like to know where you are, so if we deal i can program my travel to pickup the camera with you...
My first plans are to go to NY than to LA... I will be travelling by the end of may...

What better price can you do!? I have paypal verified too...

Here follows my web site in case you want to know my folio and to be sure about my contact, once i am overseas and sometimes it's difficult to trust people nowadays....

www.cezarmotta.com

Thanks, big hug!
Cezär Motta

Heustonphoto

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 12:12:43 am »

BUMP - PRICE DROPPED TO $2500
Pages: [1]   Go Up