Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Genuine LP-E4 battery pack f/ Canon 1d Mark III or 1ds Mark III  (Read 1913 times)

michaelnotar

near mint condition canon brand LP E4 battery with electrical contract cap. only slight cosmetic wear from bumping into my other battery along the long part of the battery. the side of the battery that is exposed when installed in your camera is mint condition.

i bought a 1d mark III late last summer and bought an additional 2 batteries. but since it has such good battery life, I have only used the battery that came with the camera. i will keep one as a backup and sell this one. it was purchased, new from bh photo, genuine canon battery.

it still reads 3/3 bars for recharge. i have charged it no more than three times, once after it arrived and once or twice every few months just to top it off. i doubt if i shot 10 frames with it, just checking it and playing with my camera.

its a great battery from a great home, a clean and non smoking home BTW.

sells new for $110. i will sell it for $90 shipped USPS FCM in the CON US. with no add'l fee for paypal. i will also ship worldwide or by a faster method for an addl fee, (postage difference)

i am a power seller on ebay, 246 auctions 100% postive. ID:mn142284568. Located in Idaho, USA.

As with all my ebay auctions i guarantee this item to be as described or your money back. i take to pack my items with care. items are shipped same or next business day of receiving cleared payment.

michaelnotar

Genuine LP-E4 battery pack f/ Canon 1d Mark III or 1ds Mark III
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 02:43:16 am »

bump. offers...?

michaelnotar

Genuine LP-E4 battery pack f/ Canon 1d Mark III or 1ds Mark III
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 11:00:22 pm »

sold.
Pages: [1]   Go Up