Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lokking for comments  (Read 1350 times)

John McDermott

Lokking for comments
« on: March 12, 2009, 11:48:12 pm »

I'd be grateful for and very interested in comments on my gallery on my website at www.jemweb.net.
John E. McDermott

shothunter

• http://
Lokking for comments
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 07:19:44 am »

It asks for a password which I suppose none of us has... Can't view the page  
"I never bracket (...), bracketing is a

John McDermott

Lokking for comments
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 01:15:22 pm »

That totally baffles me as there is no requirement to login except to participate in the forum or buy from the store. Could you please give me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Quote from: shothunter
It asks for a password which I suppose none of us has... Can't view the page  
John E. McDermott

shothunter

• http://
Lokking for comments
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 06:46:39 am »

Sorry to scare you, my mistake - I accidentally copied the dot at the the end of your adress and pasted it into the adress bar - LOL, everythings worked fine after leaving that dot alone...

One thing that I liked was that, although you have a fair amount of flash used in the gallery, it loads fairly quickly and at the same time leaves you the option to open the image in a new tab (which I personally prefer cause that way I can browse through a large amount of images, open the ones I want to look at in a new tab and once I'm done opening the images I want to see I can look at them without  having to go back to the main gallery all the time, saves me the clicking hassle and time).

Was not particularly fond of the Amazon Sidebar though...

As far as your images go, I liked the Travel folder best, especially the lighthouse and Mt. Ranier - keep it up :-)
"I never bracket (...), bracketing is a
Pages: [1]   Go Up