Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sinar eXposure and eVolution 75H users  (Read 1265 times)

museumbrich4d

Sinar eXposure and eVolution 75H users
« on: March 12, 2009, 04:10:55 pm »

I am just getting started using eXposure 6.1.1. Shooting flat art facing down using a Sinar P3, tethered to a Mac Pro running 10.4.11, 2x3GHz Quad-Core Intel Xenon, 5 GB Ram.
What tips do you have if you are using an eVolution 75H tethered to a mac. I am finding it not very user friendly in that many of the options are all greyed out in the capture panel. You can't have color samplers placed. You can't click on the image and place a point on the curve. You can't take preview images anymore.
What are you using and what controls have you just turned off/hidden.
I do like things about the software but I am frustrated by how slow it is getting used to it. The good points are for another day.
Thanks,

Nicolas Flamel

Sinar eXposure and eVolution 75H users
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 02:54:56 am »

Quote from: museumbrich4d
I am just getting started using eXposure 6.1.1. Shooting flat art facing down using a Sinar P3, tethered to a Mac Pro running 10.4.11, 2x3GHz Quad-Core Intel Xenon, 5 GB Ram.
What tips do you have if you are using an eVolution 75H tethered to a mac. I am finding it not very user friendly in that many of the options are all greyed out in the capture panel. You can't have color samplers placed. You can't click on the image and place a point on the curve. You can't take preview images anymore.
What are you using and what controls have you just turned off/hidden.
I do like things about the software but I am frustrated by how slow it is getting used to it. The good points are for another day.
Thanks,

If you don´t miss something essential in Capture Shop why not using that one? I do. In its recent state Xposure makes sense for people shoots because of its quicker data transfer and the posibility of rating an image. I like the separate LV-window and the simplicity of CS.

Cheers

Nico
Pages: [1]   Go Up