Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: About to download "From camera to print"  (Read 5322 times)

IanScicluna

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 19
About to download "From camera to print"
« on: March 12, 2009, 03:24:30 PM »

There was a reference to a competition for buyers of LL downloads.
Can't find it.  Will someone point me to it.  I want to know what I
risk winning!  
Logged

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8132
About to download "From camera to print"
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 04:04:38 PM »

Quote from: IanScicluna
There was a reference to a competition for buyers of LL downloads.
Can't find it.  Will someone point me to it.  I want to know what I
risk winning!  
Point your browser to the What's new page and scroll down to "Don't Forget About Our New Contest!".
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 04:05:29 PM by francois »
Logged
Francois

IanScicluna

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 19
About to download "From camera to print"
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 04:25:05 PM »

Quote from: francois
Point your browser to the What's new page and scroll down to "Don't Forget About Our New Contest!".

Thanks Francois, now I know.  Couldn't imagine a better prize!  Wow!
Logged

Tklimek

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 284
About to download "From camera to print"
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 08:26:37 PM »

Yeah....

That actually is a really REALLY a nice prize.   I'm waiting for the next LLVJ to come out so I can buy it....(hint hint Chris......  ;-) ).

Cheers....

Todd in Chicago

Quote from: IanScicluna
Thanks Francois, now I know.  Couldn't imagine a better prize!  Wow!
Logged

Chris Sanderson

  • Administrator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2237
About to download "From camera to print"
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 10:52:06 PM »

Quote from: Tklimek
Yeah....

That actually is a really REALLY a nice prize.   I'm waiting for the next LLVJ to come out so I can buy it....(hint hint Chris......  ;-) ).

Cheers....

Todd in Chicago
Just a few more days and it will be up
Logged
Christopher Sanderson
The Luminous-Landscape

Josh-H

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2023
    • Worldwide Photography Expeditions
About to download "From camera to print"
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 11:00:12 PM »

Quote
Just a few more days and it will be up

WOOOOTT!  

Just in time for the weekend  

Tklimek

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 284
About to download "From camera to print"
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2009, 01:01:52 AM »

Rock on!  

Chris....make sure Michael gives you a few bottles of the "good" stuff....  !

;-)

Cheers....

Todd in Chicago


Quote from: Tklimek
Yeah....

That actually is a really REALLY a nice prize.   I'm waiting for the next LLVJ to come out so I can buy it....(hint hint Chris......  ;-) ).

Cheers....

Todd in Chicago
Logged

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8132
About to download "From camera to print"
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 04:23:45 AM »

Quote from: Chrissand
Just a few more days and it will be up
Good news indeed! So Michael will let out of the dungeon very soon…
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 04:24:33 AM by francois »
Logged
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up