Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kudos to Delkin!  (Read 2143 times)

chipmanp

Kudos to Delkin!
« on: November 21, 2002, 04:01:29 pm »

[font color=\'#000000\']Hi, everyone.

I recently had a firmware conflict with my Delkin PicturePad (no, not with the firmware updates I've posted here, those worked fine.  I think I just had a fluke problem with the latest).

Anyways, I called up Tim Wirtz at Delkin and they took care of the problem immediately, by shipping out a new PicturePad as it could not be fixed by myself.  This puts Delkin on the top of my list as I'll be doing some climbing and taking a large number of pics at Mount Washington over Thanksgiving next week.  If I hadn't had the PicturePad, I would have brought the film camera instead of the D60, as I don't want to lug up the laptop in addition to all my gear in possibly subzero weather.

Anyways, this makes me feel even more secure about my purchase of the PicturePad, as this kind of service is often far and few between.

Pete.
(and yes, I have no affiliation with Delkin or any other company except for Scarpa..., Good lord their hiking/mountainering boots are awesome!...I'm not really affiliated with Scarpa either, but I do love their boots)[/font]
Pages: [1]   Go Up