Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase One Demo Backs  (Read 3838 times)

clawery

• http://www.captureintegration.com  / www.chrislawery.com
Phase One Demo Backs
« on: March 04, 2009, 04:59:49 pm »

We currently have several demo Phase One P+ and standard P backs in stock starting at $7,900.00.
Please contact Dave Gallagher or I for specific models, warranties and pricing.

Chris Lawery
Sales Manager
chris@captureintegration.com
dave@captuteintegration.com
Capture Integration, Phase One Dealer of the Year

877-217-9870 | National
404-234-5195 | Cell  

Jozef Zajaz

Phase One Demo Backs
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 11:21:05 am »

Quote from: clawery
We currently have several demo Phase One P+ and standard P backs in stock starting at $7,900.00.
Please contact Dave Gallagher or I for specific models, warranties and pricing.

Chris Lawery
Sales Manager
chris@captureintegration.com
dave@captuteintegration.com
Capture Integration, Phase One Dealer of the Year

877-217-9870 | National
404-234-5195 | Cell  

Why dont u guys put the prices in the thread instead of doing advertisement of your companys?

eronald

• My gallery on Instagram
Phase One Demo Backs
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 05:01:39 pm »

Quote from: Jozef Zajaz
Why dont u guys put the prices in the thread instead of doing advertisement of your companys?

Chris,

I agree. Please post a price or a link to a pricelist. Like a private seller would do.

Edmund
If you appreciate my blog posts help me by following on https://instagram.com/edmundronald

Alex MacPherson

• http://alexmacpherson.com
Phase One Demo Backs
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 11:19:34 pm »

Priced to move?

These are the same prices I have seen for months.
Alex MacPherson

Visit My Website

guyharrison

Phase One Demo Backs
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 02:08:15 pm »

Chris,

I am finally considering taking the plunge.

Do you have a P45+ (I need detail and long exposures -- I do lots of landscape) in a Contax 645?

If there is Value added warranty and an upgrade path to p65+ (not interested until it also does long exposures) I would be interested as well.

Also, what to you charge for the mod that allows the P45+ to shoot both infrared and regular photos depending on the filter?

Thanks,

Guy Harrison

Doug Peterson

• http://www.doug-peterson.com
Phase One Demo Backs
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2009, 12:23:19 pm »

Quote from: eronald
Chris,

I agree. Please post a price or a link to a pricelist. Like a private seller would do.

Edmund

We're really not trying to obfuscate our prices.

Usually a private seller doesn't have a 9-5 business number (877-217-9870) and their cell phones listed (404-234-5195 for Chris) [by the way, if you are international, just PM us a time and we'll be happy to call you].

Usually a private seller has a particular item they are selling which does not change. Our stock of demo and used equipment changes nearly every week.

We also want the chance to talk on the phone so that we can show you that we are real people who work hard to help their customers and ensure they purchase the right system for their needs and not just a faceless organization with a box with a price tag hanging off of it.

I know it's kind of annoying, but at the same time, it's only a quick phone call.

Bruce MacNeil

Phase One Demo Backs
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2009, 12:57:05 pm »

Quote from: dougpetersonci
We're really not trying to obfuscate our prices.

Shame. If you are posting then you should post a list with prices. Mr. Reichman is the final arbiter but you are making a special pleading argument that erodes the credibility of your firm.

Bruce MacNeil PhD; M. Div.; M.Fol.

beamon

Phase One Demo Backs
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2009, 02:42:04 pm »

FWIW, many boards require that prices be posted with the ads. I know that I rarely (can't think of an exception, right now) make an inquiry where the price isn't posted. It's well accepted that pricing merchandise results in more sales than less. The people that make inquiries are preconditioned to the price already and are more likely to purchase. YMMV.
Roger
Leica M6, M8.2 & assorted Leica glass

eronald

• My gallery on Instagram
Phase One Demo Backs
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2009, 04:12:03 pm »

Quote from: beamon
FWIW, many boards require that prices be posted with the ads. I know that I rarely (can't think of an exception, right now) make an inquiry where the price isn't posted. It's well accepted that pricing merchandise results in more sales than less. The people that make inquiries are preconditioned to the price already and are more likely to purchase. YMMV.

I vote that any photo shop wanting to use this board to clear inventory be required to abide by the same rules as a private poster - clear indication of what is offered, and at what price. A link to a price list would be quite feasible.

Edmund
If you appreciate my blog posts help me by following on https://instagram.com/edmundronald

Ken Doo

• Carmel Fine Art Printing & Reproduction
Phase One Demo Backs
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2009, 05:36:53 pm »

The difference here is that there are numerous backs available with different options that change frequently---not a singular offering.  Both Chris and Doug are very approachable and helpful.  If I were serious about making any purchase in the thousands of dollars, you better believe I will be calling on the phone to make sure I get the best deal---as well as available options, accessories, and alternatives for my kit.

feppe

• Oh this shows up in here!
    • Harri Jahkola Photography
Phase One Demo Backs
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2009, 06:08:34 pm »

The For Sale sub-forum description states "No commercial ads allowed" - the least you can do is at least follow the unwritten rule of posting a simple price list like everyone else here does, and many are requesting. And I bet it's faster than coming up with further excuses not to.
Pages: [1]   Go Up